KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 52 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: zutox on June 02, 2012, 09:03:58 PM
But...does this mean that you won't be finishing Predator anytime soon?
Also, what about the Xenomorph?
I'm not too sure. <_>
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

In response to the poll, I pick Fox.

As stated in my Earthworm Jim PSA in Progress, there aren't too many character PSAs on Fox. PSA Edits, yes, but not too much as an actual character replacement.
Formally Known As The Ant Formally Known As Flik

Quote from: Flik on June 02, 2012, 09:21:03 PM
In response to the poll, I pick Fox.

As stated in my Earthworm Jim PSA in Progress, there aren't too many character PSAs on Fox. PSA Edits, yes, but not too much as an actual character replacement.
We'll see who wins the poll. :P Right now Bowser and Wario are the top 2, both with 2 votes.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

i hope bowser wins, i hate his moveset
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

dont forget this site it has some dino models

http://www.modelsource65.com/dinosaurs.html

but i sugest using turok models i loved that game altough most ppl didnt i liked it alot if you want to update the t rex model just rigg mama scarface  with t rex boneset she looks amazing imo and if you use the same boneset we can use both models :P

shame turok had no spino :S
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on June 03, 2012, 12:54:18 AM
dont forget this site it has some dino models

http://www.modelsource65.com/dinosaurs.html

but i sugest using turok models i loved that game altough most ppl didnt i liked it alot if you want to update the t rex model just rigg mama scarface  with t rex boneset she looks amazing imo and if you use the same boneset we can use both models :P

shame turok had no spino :S
No offense, but those models aren't very high quality.

Their eyes aren't even modeled. :srs:
And some of them don't even have eyes. >.>
I would like high quality models.
Examples:
-Jurassic Park: The Game.
-Turok.
-HQ custom models.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 03, 2012, 01:17:59 AM
No offense, but those models aren't very high quality.

Their eyes aren't even modeled. :srs:
And some of them don't even have eyes. >.>
I would like high quality models.
Examples:
-Jurassic Park: The Game.
-Turok.
-HQ custom models.
never said they were high quality if you want high quality your best bet is really game rips like jurassic the hunted ,dino d day and so on.

found some custoom models
http://www.3dcadbrowser.com/browse.aspx?category=53

altough most of them are without texture they seem preety good for custoom ones
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on June 03, 2012, 01:27:37 AM
never said they were high quality if you want high quality your best bet is really game rips like jurassic the hunted ,dino d day and so on.

found some custoom models
http://www.3dcadbrowser.com/browse.aspx?category=53

altough most of them are without texture they seem preety good for custoom ones
. . .

You have to pay for those models. :srs:
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 03, 2012, 01:42:27 AM
. . .

You have to pay for those models. :srs:
well i didnt downloaded them so your best bet its gmod models well  if you cant get ahold of jurasiic the hunted you still have turok model wich can make you busy for awhile :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

>.>
<.<
Hurry up and get your votes in. Voting ends in 17 minutes...

Edit: Voting has now ended. But there are two ties. Bowser and Wario, so now there is going to be a second poll with the two winners. :v
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 03, 2012, 03:43:40 AM
>.>
<.<
Hurry up and get your votes in. Voting ends in 17 minutes...

Edit: Voting has now ended. But there are two ties. Bowser and Wario, so now there is going to be a second poll with the two winners. :v
vote wario since some day im still hoping for a groudon psa on bowser :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry, I must ask. I noticed velociraptor is not on your list of dinos. Will you continue doing it?

Quote from: Mortimer on June 03, 2012, 02:36:32 PM
Sorry, I must ask. I noticed velociraptor is not on your list of dinos. Will you continue doing it?

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 02, 2012, 05:02:56 PM
Deinonychus (Jurassic Park design)- Replaces :ike:

kjp didnt call it raptor but he is there you know
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

>.>
<.<
Those of you who are interested in this project, please vote. I will end the voting in an hour. :v

Quote from: Mortimer on June 03, 2012, 02:36:32 PM
Sorry, I must ask. I noticed velociraptor is not on your list of dinos. Will you continue doing it?
According to the movie, the raptor is defined as Velociraptor, but in reality, Velociraptor was actually 3 feet tall and 6 feet long. But in the book, the raptor was defined as Deinonychus, and in reality, Deinonychus was 6 feet tall and 10-15 feet long. I would of used Utahraptor, which grew up to 8-10 feet tall and up to 20-25 feet long, but I decided to use Deinonychus because I wanted a human-sized carnivore in the mod.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

always a tie lol also i hope to see some giganotosauros previews atleast the model im curios on how it looks in bb
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.