KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 58 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

This is for Dark Lord Ganondorf in sword mode

Id recommend you animate his Side smash differently. Not the thrust, but the other arm. Ball it into a fist and put it more horizontally. We all know Ganon isnt as graceful as Marth, he should look more masculine and dangerous.

For his other move, the one where he thrusts the sword down and creates the darkness explosion, I would have that animation scrapped entirely and instead have him use his free hand to create the explosion. He could gather power and slam his hand down. It would look cooler, and be more Ganondorf esque. Same effect as you have it.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Quote from: Kienamaru on June 07, 2012, 05:39:11 AM
This is for Dark Lord Ganondorf in sword mode

Id recommend you animate his Side smash differently. Not the thrust, but the other arm. Ball it into a fist and put it more horizontally. We all know Ganon isnt as graceful as Marth, he should look more masculine and dangerous.

For his other move, the one where he thrusts the sword down and creates the darkness explosion, I would have that animation scrapped entirely and instead have him use his free hand to create the explosion. He could gather power and slam his hand down. It would look cooler, and be more Ganondorf esque. Same effect as you have it.
Thanks for the tips. :) I was actually planning on remaking Dark Lord Ganondorf again, and this time with only one moveset.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

No problem, need help with how a Zelda character should fight, ask a hardcore Zelda fan.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

kjp, have u played TP?
cuz there he fights only with his sword, so you could take some good animation reference, i always found it weird how ganon keeps fighting with his fists in brawl, while he uses

>.>

<.<

I have actually decided to not do the Reptile Rumble project. Why? Because I just think it would be too much work without much reward. But I will finish Raptor and Gignotosaurus though. And I'll be sure to update T-Rex sometime in the future, and possibly (but not likely) maybe make Spinosaurus. But Giganotosaurus is on hold due to the fact that he has hurtbox problems that I cannot fix at the moment. :/
. . .
But in the meantime, I will be making my revamp of Dark Lord Ganondorf.

Moves done so far:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Tell me what you think so far. I can tell you how much damage each move does if you would like me to.

And also...

>.>

<.<

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: gamma kid on June 08, 2012, 10:51:40 PM
kjp, have u played TP?
cuz there he fights only with his sword, so you could take some good animation reference, i always found it weird how ganon keeps fighting with his fists in brawl, while he uses
Well of course I played Twilight Princess. :P And in the revamp, he will use his fists, his legs, and his sword.

Quote from: Kienamaru on June 08, 2012, 10:35:12 AM
No problem, need help with how a Zelda character should fight, ask a hardcore Zelda fan.
Alright. I'll put that in mind. :)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Same here(Ive got exams left to do though... urgh)!
Congrats!!

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 09, 2012, 04:44:52 PM
Moves done so far:
Side Tilt: Project M Ganondorf's Side Tilt. I just really liked this move and its ability to be angled.

Dash Attack: Wizard's Food (Ground). Works just like vBrawl's Wizard's Foot, but with a buff and a slight nerf. The buff is that he has Super Armor at Frame 15 until the hitbox terminates. The nerf is that the move does less damage, less knockback, and has sex kick priorities.

Forward Air: vBrawl Ganondorf's Forward Air with some changes. This move also has Super Armor, but if you hit with the spiking sweetspot, then you lose the Super Armor. And this spiking sweetspot only lasts for 1 frame. And if you land on the ground during this frame, he'll make a small dark blast. But if he lands sooner or later, then he won't make the explosion. This move also has sex kick priorities.

Back Air: vBrawl Ganondorf's Back Air with some changes. Has electric flags, is faster, has less landing lag, and does less damage.

Down Air: Wizard's Foot (Air): Same changes as I did with Wizard's Foot (Ground). But I made it so that he gets his second jump back (I couldn't of done this without Brawl Minus).

Side Special (Ground+Air): Flame Choke. vBrawl Flame Choke with some changes. Added brief Super Armor and the ability to charge the move. Charging is only available on the ground. Hold B for a certain amount of time, and his attack will speed up and the grab attack will do more damage. But if you let go of B too early, he'll lose the charge and go at normal speed. In the air, if you conncect with the grab, you have two options, either hold B to do the normal Ganoncide grab, or don't hold B to do something different. And I made it so that if he goes off the edge while doing this move on the ground, he'll transition and still be able to grab (And in my opinion, I think I did the transition better than how Project M did it).
I admit. I laughed a bit at that typo. XD

But anyway. This is sounding like a pretty good move set though. He seems much more like a true grappling character. At least that's how I'm seeing it. Hopefully you'll keep going in this style.

Also, congratulations on graduating High School. :)

This would make Ganon awesome. Just a slight mod to make him more versatile. Remember Gerudo Dragon from melee? (before it was made flame choke.) Fuse the two together like so...

While Ganon is holding the person upward you can hold the stick upward to make the explosion blow them up instead of down. It could be used as a great pursuit and combo starter.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?


Quote from: metatrongrhm on June 09, 2012, 05:03:19 PM
Same here(Ive got exams left to do though... urgh)!
Congrats!!
Quote from: Albafika on June 09, 2012, 04:54:30 PM
I'm happy for you. Cheers!
Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on June 09, 2012, 06:35:49 PM
Congrats good sir!  
Thanks. :P

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on June 09, 2012, 05:44:30 PM
I admit. I laughed a bit at that typo. XD

But anyway. This is sounding like a pretty good move set though. He seems much more like a true grappling character. At least that's how I'm seeing it. Hopefully you'll keep going in this style.

Also, congratulations on graduating High School. :)
I never noticed that typo. xD And I do plan on making these kinds of changes to all of his moves. And thank you as well. :P

Quote from: Kienamaru on June 09, 2012, 06:29:22 PM
This would make Ganon awesome. Just a slight mod to make him more versatile. Remember Gerudo Dragon from melee? (before it was made flame choke.) Fuse the two together like so...

While Ganon is holding the person upward you can hold the stick upward to make the explosion blow them up instead of down. It could be used as a great pursuit and combo starter.
Yes I do remember Gerudo Dragon. And I'll see if I can manage to do that.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Hope it works out. Im trying something with zelda but I cant find it the hitbox for it. there is literally nothing in main.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

A suggestion:
If you wanted to work on a full mod, but wanted less work, maybe you could just try something in which all the characters are from the same franchise?
For example, take Pokemon. Not only are there already Pokemon characters in vBrawl that you wouldn't have to touch, but there are countless Pokemon models for virtually every character in the Vault. Heck, I've already got a set for one of them in my idea thread!
Other franchises that there are a lot of models for are Kingdom Hearts, Dragonball Z, Sonic the Hedgehog, and many, many more. What do you think?

Quote from: Todd_Ingram on June 09, 2012, 07:21:02 PM
A suggestion:
If you wanted to work on a full mod, but wanted less work, maybe you could just try something in which all the characters are from the same franchise?
For example, take Pokemon. Not only are there already Pokemon characters in vBrawl that you wouldn't have to touch, but there are countless Pokemon models for virtually every character in the Vault. Heck, I've already got a set for one of them in my idea thread!
Other franchises that there are a lot of models for are Kingdom Hearts, Dragonball Z, Sonic the Hedgehog, and many, many more. What do you think?
A full Pokemon mod I might consider. But there is no way I would ever do a full KH, DBZ, or Sonic mod. :/
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

long time since i graduated full of memorys :P so no reptile rumble well atçeast we get 2 more dynos ,also if giganotosauros has hurtboxes problmes you can fix them in the new well old 65c bb preety easy and a full pokemon mod would be epic xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.