KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 31 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Whoa... the new brawlbox is coming out in a few hours! Will you be using that to help you finish this?
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Quote from: Kienamaru on July 07, 2012, 10:11:59 PM
Whoa... the new brawlbox is coming out in a few hours! Will you be using that to help you finish this?
But of course. :P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Well, im gonna stop posting here for a while. Let me know when Ganon comes back into the picture, or if you get any zelda related ideas.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 07, 2012, 06:44:53 PM
Don't have much time but I saw the beginning of Hitmonchan. Not bad for such an early preview. Can't wait til you add more frames to the animations, so it looks better, and more fluid.

Also, you should totally have the Neutral Special be Fire Punch, Ice Punch, and Electric Punch. They could all be changed by the taunt activation thing that many PSAers have done before.

That is far too generic. That's why I didn't do that.

I'm the one who planned out the original moveset.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

They're both lookin good! I especially like that down smash on Hitmonchan. Are you planning on reducing his size at all or keeping him as tall as captain falcon?
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread


Quote from: jokekid on July 08, 2012, 03:18:48 PM
he should be a bit smaller IMO
I agree. I'm pretty sure we already discussed this with him, though.

Iirc, he'll be a bit taller than Lucario.

Quote from: Albafika on July 08, 2012, 03:22:49 PM
I agree. I'm pretty sure we already discussed this with him, though.

Iirc, he'll be a bit taller than Lucario.

I must have missed it. Anyways, that sounds like a good height to me.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread


love porygon Z srs like most ppl say hitmonchan should be around lucario size or something that ice beam is looking good :srs: and its a good use of mew s energy ball gfx xD cant wait to see if you can pull off porygon Z signature move tri attack for its N-B but i really dont know how you could animate it maybe you would need to import thre bars and animat them to be tri attack or recolour entei s fire gfx?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm really liking Pory-Z so far, he looks promising. o.o Just that Scizor is also on Falco..

Quote from: xZedkiel on July 09, 2012, 12:10:36 AM
I'm really liking Pory-Z so far, he looks promising. o.o Just that Scizor is also on Falco..
I'm planning to make a revamp of Scizor. And when I do, I will be porting the model over someone else. Not sure who though.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Quote from: Mafioso on July 09, 2012, 01:53:33 AM
Porygon-Z Animations

Yay
All of my yes. :srs:

Now I need to think of how I can make a good model to use for Tri Attack. What's a good thin line model that's used in Brawl other than Falco and Fox's blaster bullet? I want to form a triangle with it.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Double post, deal with it. >.>

If anyone is still interested, I think I might of found myself the model I'm looking for. I might use one of the stage builder platforms and recolor it. Or unless someone else wo is good at texturing would like to do so. I highly doubt anyone would want to though...>.>
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]