KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

I'm the one the chose Ness in the poll. Obviously fox is closer to Falco as a character, but I'm assuming it will not change Scizor's regardless of what character you choose. When strictly talking about character replacement, I'd rather not get rid of Fox, I never use Ness.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 10, 2012, 04:51:01 PM
Pose 2 (New Glide):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I like this pose, there is more detail and it looks natural. But if people think it seems too much like an attack pose, you could just move that claw from in front of him and put it at his side.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread


Quote from: Alfadibika on July 10, 2012, 08:03:34 PM
Uh, why not Falco?
Because Porygon-Z is going to be over Falco. And some people didn't like the fact that the previous version was over Falco.

Quote from: Tormod on July 10, 2012, 07:51:00 PMI like this pose, there is more detail and it looks natural. But if people think it seems too much like an attack pose, you could just move that claw from in front of him and put it at his side.
Yeah. I think I'll go with your suggestion. :P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Definitely Pose 2. Pose 1 is waaaaaaay too unnatural.

Anywho, I'll work on that Tri Attack model for you a bit more, KJP. I think I've got a way to make it colorized and transparent.

It's going to work.  :>.>:

I say pose 2. Pose 1 is too stiff imo, but pose 2 is more dynamic.

Also all of my hype. :srs:

Alright. I looks like I'll slightly edit pose 2 and use that for the glide.

Quote from: Mafioso on July 10, 2012, 08:49:34 PM
Definitely Pose 2. Pose 1 is waaaaaaay too unnatural.

Anywho, I'll work on that Tri Attack model for you a bit more, KJP. I think I've got a way to make it colorized and transparent.

It's going to work.  :>.>:
Yay. =D

Quote from: Beyond on July 10, 2012, 08:52:52 PM
I say pose 2. Pose 1 is too stiff imo, but pose 2 is more dynamic.

Also all of my hype. :srs:
:af:
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

KJP, I have a running animation for Hitmonchan if you want it. This was from when I was in the middle of making but lost interest.

Quote from: Alfadibika on July 10, 2012, 08:03:34 PM
Uh, why not Falco?
I can't help but to agree here... Why DOES he need to be over someone else? Why not put Porygon-Z over Fox?

To be BRUTALLY honest, changing who the character is over is stupid. He does NOT need to go over someone else. Just keep him over Falco.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on July 10, 2012, 09:08:30 PM
I can't help but to agree here... Why DOES he need to be over someone else? Why not put Porygon-Z over Fox?

To be BRUTALLY honest, changing who the character is over is stupid. He does NOT need to go over someone else. Just keep him over Falco.

Alright then. :v
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

QuoteRe: KJP's Stuffz: Hitmonchan and Porygon-Z Preview Video! Pg. 238, Reply #3555


....I missed this? I missed THIS?

KJP, if you ever need some Animations/Models/Whatever, I'm free. Looks good so far, and the Side-B made me laugh. It's pretty cool.

Also, Hitmonchan is looking pretty good.

I agree that he should be a little taller than Lucario. Can't wait!



Quote from: Mafioso on July 10, 2012, 09:27:14 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Is that a Tri Attack I see good sir?  If so, that is so much win :srs:

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on July 10, 2012, 09:28:10 PM
Is that a Tri Attack I see good sir?  If so, that is so much win :srs:

Yes, yes it is. Transparency is being a pain, though. /:

Quote from: Mafioso on July 10, 2012, 09:30:02 PM
Yes, yes it is. Transparency is being a pain, though. /:

Maybe put smaller less transparent spheres inside those spheres and it's a win?


Quote from: ShunGokuSatsu on July 10, 2012, 09:06:31 PMKJP, I have a running animation for Hitmonchan if you want it. This was from when I was in the middle of making but lost interest.
You can go ahead and send me your animation if you like.

Quote from: Spex130 on July 10, 2012, 09:26:11 PMKJP, if you ever need some Animations/Models/Whatever, I'm free. Looks good so far, and the Side-B made me laugh. It's pretty cool.
Yay. =D I'll keep that in mind.

Quote from: Mafioso on July 10, 2012, 09:27:14 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
But at least you're making progress. :P

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on July 10, 2012, 09:28:10 PM
Is that a Tri Attack I see good sir?  If so, that is so much win :srs:
It is. :P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]