KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: Spex130 on July 10, 2012, 09:31:33 PM
Maybe put smaller less transparent spheres inside those spheres and it's a win?

If I can get them less transparent it should be fine.

Problem is, I forgot how! =D

It turned out pretty much how I expected it too, since I nabbed Olimar's helmet materials, now it's time to figure out how to make them not see through. They're at least colorized, so yay me.

How does this look for a Glide option?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Mafioso on July 10, 2012, 09:33:49 PM
If I can get them less transparent it should be fine.

Problem is, I forgot how! =D

It turned out pretty much how I expected it too, since I nabbed Olimar's helmet materials, now it's time to figure out how to make them not see through. They're at least colorized, so yay me.
I'm sure you'll figure it out. =D
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

that looks like a good pose imo.

Hope gamma finds a way to fix the try attack transparency , any idea what gfx you will use for hyper beam? probably deoxys?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Azai on July 11, 2012, 04:13:04 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

how did you make a "custom" glide? :srs:
or is it pit? I missed that part D:

oh, KJP? do you mind if I ask you for help?
well, it's about "testing" a hack since I can't access to my wii in 2 weeks
and wanted to ask you since boths our Brawlsonas is jigglypuffs :srs:

it's a special throw to jigglypuff's SideB I planing to have my brawlsona/personal jiggly, kinda like Bowsers SideB but still jigglypuff style!

and great work on PolygonZ and Gliscor! :3
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: Peke~ on July 11, 2012, 04:22:53 PM
how did you make a "custom" glide? :srs:
or is it pit? I missed that part D:
It's not really a true glide, but it has similar properties. I did the same coding for the previous version of Scizor. With the coding I came up with, you can do anything a normal glide can other than angling your direction. But I could see if I could actually give him a true glide this time around.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 11, 2012, 04:28:18 PM
It's not really a true glide, but it has similar properties. I did the same coding for the previous version of Scizor. With the coding I came up with, you can do anything a normal glide can other than angling your direction. But I could see if I could actually give him a true glide this time around.

brawlbox copy pasta attempt?


Quote from: Peke~ on July 11, 2012, 04:22:53 PM
how did you make a "custom" glide? :srs:
or is it pit? I missed that part D:

oh, KJP? do you mind if I ask you for help?
well, it's about "testing" a hack since I can't access to my wii in 2 weeks
and wanted to ask you since boths our Brawlsonas is jigglypuffs :srs:

it's a special throw to jigglypuff's SideB I planing to have my brawlsona/personal jiggly, kinda like Bowsers SideB but still jigglypuff style!

and great work on PolygonZ and Gliscor! :3
you saw this KJP? D:
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 11, 2012, 04:28:18 PM
It's not really a true glide, but it has similar properties. I did the same coding for the previous version of Scizor. With the coding I came up with, you can do anything a normal glide can other than angling your direction. But I could see if I could actually give him a true glide this time around.
okay thanks x3
but I dont think Copy/paste isn't enough since it has special attributes in their PSA just like crawl, walljump and cling, even (if I understand it) as special "IC" command :/
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: Peke~ on July 11, 2012, 04:38:05 PM
you saw this KJP? D:
Oh. I didn't see your edit.

Quote from: Peke~ on July 11, 2012, 04:22:53 PM
oh, KJP? do you mind if I ask you for help?
well, it's about "testing" a hack since I can't access to my wii in 2 weeks
and wanted to ask you since boths our Brawlsonas is jigglypuffs :srs:

it's a special throw to jigglypuff's SideB I planing to have my brawlsona/personal jiggly, kinda like Bowsers SideB but still jigglypuff style!
Sure. I could test it for you.

Quote from: Peke~ on July 11, 2012, 04:22:53 PMand great work on PolygonZ and Scizor! :3
Fixed. :P

Quote from: Peke~ on July 11, 2012, 04:38:05 PMokay thanks x3 but I dont think Copy/paste isn't enough since it has special attributes in their PSA just like crawl, walljump and cling, even (if I understand it) as special "IC" command :/
I managed to give a character a crawl who didn't have one. Same with wall jump and wall cling. I have yet to try anything advanced for gliding yet.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Quote from: Alfadibika on July 11, 2012, 04:54:55 PM
They don't need to build it if it's there! Old riddle is old.
What in the world are you talking about boy? :v
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

my answer
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

[spoiler]
the wall is already built, the 4 men dont need to build it. :P
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521