KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: jokekid on July 12, 2012, 09:06:50 AM
awesome, can u add some coding for it to "crash" into the walls, it looks a bit weird seeing him glide against the wall xD
That would be easy for me to do, but...

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on July 12, 2012, 09:13:18 AM
Pit's, MK's and Charizard's glides don't do that though. 
This is the reason why I didn't.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Anyone who has a lot of articles. :V

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on July 12, 2012, 01:28:48 PM
Anyone who has a lot of articles. :V
dont know how many articles porygon Z will need i mean try attack is a porjectyle down B is a reflector(Fox has this already) unless kjp plans on something that envolves articles for the other specials or FS i dont see why it needs more articles than fox imo
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on July 12, 2012, 09:13:18 AM
Pit's, MK's and Charizard's glides don't do that though. 
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 12, 2012, 10:52:05 AM
That would be easy for me to do, but...
This is the reason why I didn't.
you dont need to limit urself to what the ga,e has already in it...

Quote from: jokekid on July 12, 2012, 06:35:59 PM
you dont need to limit urself to what the ga,e has already in it...

But it sounds like pointless coding, especially when it would actually make the glide less effective and has absolutely zero practical use apart from a neat little aesthetic.  Pit, MK and Charizard's glides don't react to walls so that you can retain momentum carrying onward.  If you're still tilting upwards for example but shave a wall, you can still traverse the wall rather than just getting stopped by it. 

You could then argue that it only reacts to walls when gliding at certain angles, but that means even more coding for something that won't really add anything overall.

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on July 12, 2012, 06:56:20 PM
But it sounds like pointless coding, especially when it would actually make the glide less effective and has absolutely zero practical use apart from a neat little aesthetic.  Pit, MK and Charizard's glides don't react to walls so that you can retain momentum carrying onward.  If you're still tilting upwards for example but shave a wall, you can still traverse the wall rather than just getting stopped by it. 

You could then argue that it only reacts to walls when gliding at certain angles, but that means even more coding for something that won't really add anything overall.
totally agree lets not complicate an already complicated coding and raising filesize for something that isnt needed is pointless
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

did you get feedback from the people using the dark loar ganondorf yet?

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

>.>

<.<

Not to be buggy...but how's it going with the semi-transparency on the Tri Attack model Gamma? <_> I kinda want to do some more work on Porygon-Z. But I would like to wait until you get that semi-transparency working.

Quote from: AnImAiNe on July 13, 2012, 01:57:34 PM
did you get feedback from the people using the dark loar ganondorf yet?
Only one person got the question right. Well two people did, but the second person was having issues with his/her Wii. But I did get feedback. I just haven't read it yet.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I hate having to double post so much but...

The poll regarding who Porygon-Z should go over has been reduced down to 2 characters now. Vote if you're still interested in Porygon-Z.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 13, 2012, 02:02:00 PM
Not to be buggy...but how's it going with the semi-transparency on the Tri Attack model Gamma? <_> I kinda want to do some more work on Porygon-Z. But I would like to wait until you get that semi-transparency working.

HOW DARE YOU BUG ME.

.... heheh.

Nah, I haven't worked on it in a day or so, sorry.

If you want, I could post what I have so you can try it out. And if anyone is more familiar with dealing with transparencies and is more reliable than me, then they could take a crack at it.

Quote from: Mafioso on July 13, 2012, 02:56:18 PM
HOW DARE YOU BUG ME.

.... heheh.

Nah, I haven't worked on it in a day or so, sorry.

If you want, I could post what I have so you can try it out. And if anyone is more familiar with dealing with transparencies and is more reliable than me, then they could take a crack at it.
It's alright. :) And do as you like. And also...are you done with your animation ideas, or is there still more you would like to do? <_>
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

nano has done some transparency stuff so i bet he could help there
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I've got a few more ideas, but I'll just give you what I have for now.

Here ya go.

If anyone can get the transparency to cooperate before I do, please, by all means, do it.

Quote from: Mafioso on July 13, 2012, 03:20:56 PM
I've got a few more ideas, but I'll just give you what I have for now.

Here ya go.

If anyone can get the transparency to cooperate before I do, please, by all means, do it.
Alright. Just curious, but what is the current issue that the transparency is having at the moment?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

No issues. It's just a bit too see through.

Or at least I think so. Who knows, maybe I got it right. XD