DragonBrawl: is moving Thread(this not dead project) locking this Thread

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 24, 2011, 07:59:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

this is a poll

-
18 (58.1%)
-
13 (41.9%)

Total Members Voted: 31

I say forget Gotenks, leave that for Sdo0m. Right now, you should focus on learning how to animate for Goku (which btw I finished his wait animation), then move to Vegeta once Gokus done.

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: SSJCerious on March 28, 2011, 10:08:01 PM
I say forget Gotenks, leave that for Sdo0m. Right now, you should focus on learning how to animate for Goku (which btw I finished his wait animation), then move to Vegeta once Gokus done.
ok cool :D i will port that Vegeta Vertex over CP. falcon to a other one since non will make a Vegeta over a other (but if you recolour the cloth it will look more like Vegito not vegeta :D)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

i think i know how to give Kirby with Cp. falcon(Goku) hat
kamehameha on N-B but not 100% the same this wave will only be in one level and not can be charged like as Goku´s
and i dont needing animations i will use same as Kirby Lucario hat for N-B on Goku Kirby but same GFX as Goku PSA
i will also do it so it take shooter time on Goku´s N-B to get the strongest wave but also the weakest you can´t spam in next version and for N-B air i will do so it takes 1-2 sec. to fire and for Down-B air also the same
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

sorry for 3x posts in arow but i got a idea(if possible) Cell over Kirby and his N-B is absorbing someone like if cell absorbs Mario he can do it Mario´s Fireball on N-B(Cell dont got a Mario Hat :D just Mario´s attack)but this needs a import Model i think and i also think that attack can fit for Super Buu
and if Super Buu i also got a idea :D if Super buu over Kirby if he absorbs Mario he can do it Mario´s Fireball on N-B and get a Mario Hat or just the blue overalls/red shirt (but only if all that is possible i will add this to first post)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Hum, I only come here now but honestly, Cell on Kirby? That would be good, but what version of Cell do you plan using? And also, it is almost forced to be an import, because a vertex of him would probably be hard to do...


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Quote from: Psycho Philia on March 30, 2011, 11:49:43 PM
Hum, I only come here now but honestly, Cell on Kirby? That would be good, but what version of Cell do you plan using? And also, it is almost forced to be an import, because a vertex of him would probably be hard to do...
i was planing on perfect Cell (he can absorb too) but i think that attack fit more to Super Buu
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Hum well... Yes, perfect Cell can also absorb, but it can also fit him, in dragon Ball Gt it seems there is an episode where he absorbs Goku. But I think he has a lot of attacks, and others can work.


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

new updates for Goku moveset list i will edit Down-B Ground to just let it be as it is now but you still got kaioken then it is done kaioken will be Down-Taunt instead Down-B Ground :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Goku moveset V0.6 is out just afew fixes look in first post under Goku moveset for kamehameha wave attacks
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Goku should slip a little ahead when Dragon Fist is moved.


I like Shadow. Do you like Shadow?

My English is imperfect.

Quote from: SmashClash on March 31, 2011, 08:51:27 PM
I suggest scaling the Goku Hair on Kirby to be larger.
yeah i know but for some reason i can´t get it better :(
anyway Goku Kirby will get a kamehamhea wave attack on N-B but can´t be charged so it will be the weak one or middel one
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I was able to complete spirit Bomb animations for Goku.  ;D

I tried to see it in Brawl, but the graphics won't show at all for some reason. I animated his ThrowN bone to fly down at an angle then Goku holds out his hand to make it explode...

It's impossible to rush perfection, but you can still pressure it.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Kyoufu wo oshiete yarou! - I will teach you fear now
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


O o         
/¯/________________________/
{ BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGHHH!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\

Quote from: BigBadBooya on April 02, 2011, 06:33:42 AM
I was able to complete spirit Bomb animations for Goku.  ;D

I tried to see it in Brawl, but the graphics won't show at all for some reason. I animated his ThrowN bone to fly down at an angle then Goku holds out his hand to make it explode...


awesome :D hope you get it fixes so the GFX will show
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

why do u want to use kid goku import for the kid goku psa?
there's a VERY good vertex already ^^