DragonBrawl: is moving Thread(this not dead project) locking this Thread

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 24, 2011, 07:59:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

this is a poll

-
18 (58.1%)
-
13 (41.9%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Quote from: slayermarth101 on April 11, 2011, 03:55:49 AM
Wow you guys are serious about dragonbrawl...I wish I could help with something (i know how to do recolors)
yeah that needed for Goku vertex if you see Reply #150 page:11 why Cp. falcon is not good to use this PSA
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


April 11, 2011, 04:07:18 AM #182 Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 04:09:21 AM by The Danish Mario
Gotenks or SMBZ Mario,Luigi,Sonic,Shadow(over DK. or Marth) ;D i will work on them after Goku i tried to port that vegeta Vertex over Wolf but it was to buggy
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I know Mario chars, some Sonic chars, bit of Dragon ballZ.

But who is SMBZ?

super mario bros Z

its a flash serie

EDIT: did u make any progress after the release? i may include the running animation and edit the attack100

April 11, 2011, 01:35:38 PM #185 Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 02:09:16 PM by The Danish Mario
since filesize will be a problem i will maybe do it so kaioken only boost "B" attacks and Smash attacks but you dont take dmg from normal "A" and Throw attacks
until i found a way to get the GFX/frash colour on Kaioken on any animation he doing without putting Goto(offset) on most of the Subaction so i can save some filesize
btw i  forgot one GFX for power Kaioken up:

that GFX on ground
will come in next version
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


April 12, 2011, 04:05:29 AM #187 Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 04:34:15 AM by The Danish Mario
i still needing better Animations or i maybe have to cancel whole this Project since not many helping on Animations
(im sorry for those who have helped)
so if you saying you will make Animations make them and Dont say like this:
i will help with Animations
2-3 weeks Later
non Animations from you
so Goku V0.8 is maybe the Final Version and since i still dont got Help with FS there will not be a new FS for Goku V0.8
and also  not much help on Kaioken to get it lower Filesize

so i will wait 2 weeks if non more Animations (for "A" attacks and Throw and maybe also Revamp of the already made Animations) i will cancel the Whole Project DragonBrawl if i dont get just one Animation(i mean a good Animation something like a good Animation Maker can make) in the next 2 weeks

ps. before i even Started on Goku i asked For Animations around 2-3 Weeks before i will start on this Project and many said like this and still non Animations from them only a Animation for Kamehameha attack 1 week after i started  and that Animation was already made then Beyondyou made the Goku vertex v1
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

As I said you, if I could help you, I would, but I don't know at all how to animate, so... It's really disappointing for people who helped you, but I fully understand your opinion... After that, maybe they were busy with other things, it is possible, but in that case, they should have said it to you immediately...


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Quote from: Psycho Philia on April 12, 2011, 04:34:34 AM
As I said you, if I could help you, I would, but I don't know at all how to animate, so... It's really disappointing for people who helped you, but I fully understand your opinion... After that, maybe they were busy with other things, it is possible, but in that case, they should have said it to you immediately...
yeah i know but so they atleast can have said something they was busy so i maybe dont have to say like this
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Man i wish i was good at animations i would work for you but i have bad animations :(
-

Quote from: the98pika on April 12, 2011, 12:13:01 PM
Man i wish i was good at animations i would work for you but i have bad animations :(

i got afew Animations from SSJCerious abit better F-air Attack
and from JokeKid i got Attack100 Animation :)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

and i know how to fix a little problem in the psa, i made a very dumb mistake...
so it will actually be an attack100 if this works ^^

Dude why cancel it when you could also just set it away on a shelf for a while. Cancelling is such a big word.

Quote from: Pride on April 12, 2011, 01:58:29 PM
Dude why cancel it when you could also just set it away on a shelf for a while. Cancelling is such a big word.
i will do that so while i am not working on this Project can some other ppl do it
anyway after Goku i will work more on my Mario PSA on his FS i think i know how to get it abit like Sonic“s but without Transforms
if i dont already told it i got a plan for Mario Bros./Shadow(over DK.) and Sonic on this Project
i will make them with DBZ/SMBZ style attacks and Mario already got afew :D on my PSA
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later