DragonBrawl: is moving Thread(this not dead project) locking this Thread

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 24, 2011, 07:59:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

this is a poll

-
18 (58.1%)
-
13 (41.9%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Quote from: BlackFox on April 19, 2011, 12:05:19 AM
Don't forget meee!!
as soon you come up with something i add you (not only ideas) that Cp. falcon over Wolf (only model/a renamed Fitcaptainmotion.pac is not so much)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

MarioDk, have you tried to transfer the animations that you have on Goku on Wolf using the port that I just discovered? (I didn't know that Blackfox has made a port) Even if I'm nearly sure of the result of this, I would like to know if it was successful or not...


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Quote from: Psycho Philia on April 19, 2011, 08:15:57 AM
MarioDk, have you tried to transfer the animations that you have on Goku on Wolf using the port that I just discovered? (I didn't know that Blackfox has made a port) Even if I'm nearly sure of the result of this, I would like to know if it was successful or not...
i tried anything and Animations looks not right and etc. like as your´s Goku over Ike port
so it looks like we need to wait for a Vegeta Vertex over a other or a import model
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Ha... It had to be expected... If it didn't work over Ike, I hardly saw how it could work over Wolf, Ike and Wolf only has one bone in difference... I suppose it had to be expected.

But I would like to correct something, I hardly see how an import model of vegeta over someone other can fix the problem as he is on Captain Falcon.

Because of this problem, I will make a little experience with Captain Falcon using your Goku animations. I will contact you by private message for this soon about it because I will need you.


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

SMBZ mario V1 Beta is done so now i will work on Goku :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on April 20, 2011, 10:14:51 PM
SMBZ mario V1 Beta is done so now i will work on Goku :D

your mario  just become premanent on my rooster xD i think is mutch better than dr mario xD and goku shall be next but im kinda divided between master chief and goku over cap falcoon because MC is mor balanced and goku kills everything with is kameha  so depends on the next release
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Mariodk, I thought it was vegeta the next to be worked on, you should decide who you will work on next, it would be better...


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Quote from: Psycho Philia on April 21, 2011, 12:49:36 AM
Mariodk, I thought it was vegeta the next to be worked on, you should decide who you will work on next, it would be better...
i still needing a good vertex or something over a other then Cp. falcon or a good and almost perfect ported Cp. falcon like as my ShadowKong
Quote from: pedro702 on April 20, 2011, 11:26:53 PM
your mario  just become premanent on my rooster xD i think is mutch better than dr mario xD and goku shall be next but im kinda divided between master chief and goku over cap falcoon because MC is mor balanced and goku kills everything with is kameha  so depends on the next release
i dont think i can weak the kamehameha or it will be too weak maybe only in knockback but not in DMG
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on April 21, 2011, 07:49:09 AM
i still needing a good vertex or something over a other then Cp. falcon or a good and almost perfect ported Cp. falcon like as my ShadowKongi dont think i can weak the kamehameha or it will be too weak maybe only in knockback but not in DMG

the damage is fine but the down B kameha just kill everything that trys to get back on the stage it is the ultimate attack xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: pedro702 on April 21, 2011, 09:10:55 AM
the damage is fine but the down B kameha just kill everything that trys to get back on the stage it is the ultimate attack xD
and that is why you can´t do it two times :D but i will maybe nerf it so you can´t do anything but fall as before
btw i will maybe make a new Side-B for Goku
it will be rapid Ki blasts or a combo attack 99% chance for Ki blasts since not many Animations for that Combo attack with kicks/punchs
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

any good ideas for who Cp. falcon (the Vegeta vertex) can be ported over ?
i was thinking Wolf so i can use N-B shoot for rapid Ki Blasts but still not sure if it will work and too much buggy to be played
btw maybe two DBZ Vertex today the new vegeta+Kid Buu :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Mabye lucario? I heard The goku model could work of lucario so why not vegeta?

Quote from: Shadow101 on April 22, 2011, 05:04:35 PM
Mabye lucario? I heard The goku model could work of lucario so why not vegeta?
Kid buu is over Lucario
in this project i will try as less ports as possible so the PSAs/vertexs/whatever dont got crashes/bugs and etc.
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

damn i wont use anything over lucario my main man is mewtwo xD why does lucario have like 10 good psas i just for someone get frustated when choosing one like gokario mewtwo zoroark and if kid buu goes there another one and even lucario itself is a fine character compared to others cough mr GW cough Rob cough  i would use vegetta if he went over wolf snce i dont like starfox that mutch
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

just Back Air left now Down-Air is finished of Goku´s "A"air attacks
Goku is going to get Cp. falcon´s Old Side-B back (with removed GFX) i dont think Rapid Ki blasts is good for this moveset in Brawl
and removed Kaioken Mode until the whole moveset is done
so i can see how much filesize i can use and etc.
but down-Taunt is still Kaioken but Kaioken dont stay it is removed after Taunt is done

EDIT: i dont want to wait for vertex for Vegeta over Wolf or Fox i make the moveset for the texture(wolf and fox have both texture for it) and let see if someone finnaly want to vertex it
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later