DragonBrawl: is moving Thread(this not dead project) locking this Thread

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 24, 2011, 07:59:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

this is a poll

-
18 (58.1%)
-
13 (41.9%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Psycho Philia:Thanks i'll try that :)

Gotenks-DK: Well it is a bit too late XD it was for toad over olimar but now there is a toad over yoshi so...
I didn't change anything in the PSA so that might be why? i'm guessing if i add or take away the frames i have to change something in the PSA?
-

Quote from: the98pika on April 25, 2011, 04:30:37 PM
Psycho Philia:Thanks i'll try that :)

Gotenks-DK: Well it is a bit too late XD it was for toad over olimar but now there is a toad over yoshi so...
I didn't change anything in the PSA so that might be why? i'm guessing if i add or take away the frames i have to change something in the PSA?
yes you have to just change the timers btw i better like Toad over a Non Mario Char.
whats the Point in getting a new Mario Char. if you need to replace a Mario Char.
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Gotenks-DK on April 25, 2011, 04:32:41 PM
yes you have to just change the timers btw i better like Toad over a Non Mario Char.
whats the Point in getting a new Mario Char. if you need to replace a Mario Char.
thats what happens to pokemon chars they are almost all over other pokemons :S btw i hope this doesnt end and should be better to suport the vegeta port over samus so you can have both goku and vegeta fighting each other? just a sugestion
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: pedro702 on April 25, 2011, 04:43:36 PM
thats what happens to pokemon chars they are almost all over other pokemons :S btw i hope this doesnt end and should be better to suport the vegeta port over samus so you can have both goku and vegeta fighting each other? just a sugestion
samus is just one problem only 7KB filesize more in PSA :( or over it crashes so not sure it will even be possible to make a Vegeta moveset+what about ZSS? on FS i dont think it is possible to not make Samus transform to ZSS on FS but still the FS can be Final-flash just needed recolour
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Gotenks-DK: Normally there is a code that allows you to prevent transforming of Samus when she does her final smash, but I don't know if it prevents Zero Suit Samus to transform though...


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Quote from: Psycho Philia on April 25, 2011, 04:48:19 PM
Gotenks-DK: Normally there is a code that allows you to prevent transforming of Samus when she does her final smash, but I don't know if it prevents Zero Suit Samus to transform though...
the best choice we got is a wolf or Fox vertex of Vegeta that will also fit more in size and etc.
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Gotenks-DK on April 25, 2011, 04:32:41 PM
yes you have to just change the timers btw i better like Toad over a Non Mario Char.
whats the Point in getting a new Mario Char. if you need to replace a Mario Char.
The timers in the PSA? thats all? XD
-

Quote from: the98pika on April 25, 2011, 04:59:02 PM
The timers in the PSA? thats all? XD
yeah thats all
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I wish i knew that before thanks  :D

Well...i'm going to save this poject and i'm going to help out now! :D
-

Quote from: the98pika on April 25, 2011, 05:09:09 PM
I wish i knew that before thanks  :D

Well...i'm going to save this poject and i'm going to help out now! :D
i hope this becoz i dont think i will get much time as soon i have learned Vertex :D
i am going to be PSAer/vertexer/texture in this Project while others can do Animations for the PSAs
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Where should i start hmm...well since your the leader what do you want me to do first?
-

Quote from: the98pika on April 25, 2011, 05:13:36 PM
Where should i start hmm...well since your the leader what do you want me to do first?
you can try the Throw attacks
First the Mario like one :D
i am also going to do recolours of Vertexs and i am starting with Goku
then Kid buu (not sure what recolours yet maybe whole his body or just pants)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

The foward throw i know this becasue i just played dragon ball z super sonic warriors 2 XD i just started playing dragon ball z its really fun :D

Back on-topic
You know what your suppose to do then right? just replace the mario Back throw in PSA so the timer frames are good, bones, ect? just making sure ;D
I have to go soon when i come back i'll start :)


I mean the foward throw sorry XD
-

Quote from: the98pika on April 25, 2011, 05:21:13 PM
The foward throw i know this becasue i just played dragon ball z super sonic warriors 2 XD i just started playing dragon ball z its really fun :D

Back on-topic
You know what your suppose to do then right? just replace the mario Back throw in PSA so the timer frames are good, bones, ect? just making sure ;D
I have to go soon when i come back i'll start :)


I mean the foward throw sorry XD
yeah try that and maybe also make new Catchwait and Catch Animation to fit for Throw attack i think becoz it will be easyer all Throw Attacks will be 100% same as Mario´s Maybe ThrowHi will be the same as my SMBZ moveset: Mario Throw up(cape) or maybe also rest attacks will be like mario´s but on Goku
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

sry for 2x posts btw should i upload this:

Goku in Cp. falcon Cloth  :af2:
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later