DragonBrawl: is moving Thread(this not dead project) locking this Thread

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 24, 2011, 07:59:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

this is a poll

-
18 (58.1%)
-
13 (41.9%)

Total Members Voted: 31

May 01, 2011, 06:56:38 PM #330 Last Edit: May 01, 2011, 07:01:44 PM by slayermarth101
I made it for you bcuz i saw ur icon in the video but u can put it in the package if u want



GOKU SSJ = EPIC FREAKING ICON

EDIT: i got to go so i cant make anymore things for now but ill be back soon i hope and ill still be talking from my mobile

lol i add this but i make Bps out of CSP tomorrow not now and reupload the PSA tomorrow too
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

ok well i got to go (as i said in last post) but let me know if you need anything else

cya later

thanks you will be added in Credit :D i think i am done with BPs now
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on May 01, 2011, 07:12:26 PM
thanks you will be added in Credit :D i think i am done with BPs now

ok

I'm making some new Animations of Kid Buu,like Lose Pose and others..

May 01, 2011, 07:21:59 PM #336 Last Edit: May 01, 2011, 07:23:19 PM by MarioDK
Quote from: BlackFox on May 01, 2011, 07:18:25 PM
I'm making some new Animations of Kid Buu,like Lose Pose and others..
can you please do for Goku :D first
i have reuploaded the PSA with inc.CSP/BP for all recolours
change in this one is afew fixes like no fire at spirit bomb
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Ok,what do you want I make?
NOTE:I only can make Animations,so I don't work with Efect Files,only Motion.

Ok,let me test the Kid Buu's Lose Pose and tell me the Animations you need.

May 01, 2011, 07:26:37 PM #339 Last Edit: May 01, 2011, 07:28:19 PM by MarioDK
Quote from: BlackFox on May 01, 2011, 07:25:26 PM
Ok,let me test the Kid Buu's Lose Pose and tell me the Animations you need.
win Animations not sure about just find out something Goku-ish and for taunt i needing up-Taunt/Side-Taunt also find something Goku-ish

Quote from: slayermarth101 on May 01, 2011, 06:56:38 PM
I made it for you bcuz i saw ur icon in the video but u can put it in the package if u want



GOKU SSJ = EPIC FREAKING ICON

EDIT: i got to go so i cant make anymore things for now but ill be back soon i hope and ill still be talking from my mobile
this CSS icon is not inc. in my package but you can get it in your Thread for CSp i will better like a normal form Goku since the PSA is based on that and not in SSJ form
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

May 01, 2011, 07:32:29 PM #340 Last Edit: May 01, 2011, 07:34:04 PM by pedro702
i did myself the bpname  just resized the goku name xD now all we need are stocks xD and we will have  a  full character xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: pedro702 on May 01, 2011, 07:32:29 PM
i did myself the bpname just resized the goku name xD now all we need are stocks xD and we will have almost full character xD
and SFX pack+get the fitcaptain to match with the SFX pack :D we need to(after the whole moveset is done)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Ok,Up/Side Taunts.I'll give you them tonight or tomorrow :)

Quote from: BlackFox on May 01, 2011, 07:36:35 PM
Ok,Up/Side Taunts.I'll give you them tonight or tomorrow :)
ok hope they will look good :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on May 01, 2011, 07:34:39 PM
and SFX pack+get the fitcaptain to match with the SFX pack :D we need to(after the whole moveset is done)
for me it will be full without sfx since im a pal user so i get no sound :S  also its just me but after hitting the side  B on the ground i teleport but i always miss the kick maybe im doing something wrong
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.