DragonBrawl: is moving Thread(this not dead project) locking this Thread

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 24, 2011, 07:59:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

this is a poll

-
18 (58.1%)
-
13 (41.9%)

Total Members Voted: 31

i can´t anything is full (even my mediafire account)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on May 15, 2011, 11:30:57 AM
i can´t anything is full (even my mediafire account)
create a free megaupload acc and you can put some gigas in there xD i have one and its fine xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i have to get the mario moveset done before in 2 days then i can formate my PC or i have to wait 4 weeks :(
so hoping i can get FS fixed today and format my PC tomorrow
or i have to wait so long before i can get my PC fixed
but if FS getting Fixed so i can put afew more files(a even more fixed kid goku import ported over diddy kong+afew other thing like that) to my HDD then fix my PC
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Maybe you will sent to me your all files. SMBZ Mario movement, Goku movement, etc, I will hold for you.

Quote from: diedhammer98 on May 15, 2011, 11:44:43 AM
Maybe you will sent to me your all things. SMBZ Mario movement, Goku movement, etc, I will hold for you.
yeah i send you Mario Files so you also can do it that with get N-B hammers to spawn at RhaveN bone :D since i dont think DivineOverlord will fix the FS :(
so i try to find a other
goku not needed i got space for him if mario files is removed
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


i will try be online here while format my PC but that PC i using can´t use Brawlbox for some reason :(
+ it also is almost full (a very old PC that still working  :af2:)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Bad to hear about you PC man. But other than that, what animations so i get started on first? Vegeta or Kid Buu? I can do Kid Buu

yeah kid buu shoulder be fine then we can work on Vegeta then Gotenks
since kid buu vertex come first :D and i think Vegeta is next done but gotenks needs more work (KTH making him)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Kid Buu fist, got it. How did Mario's Final Smash turn out, did it work.

Quote from: NexGenBrawler on May 15, 2011, 06:02:18 PM
Kid Buu fist, got it. How did Mario's Final Smash turn out, did it work.
nope and still waiting for  divineoverlord right now he is only one who can do it and no reply from him in afew days and he said he got it to work
so a 99.99% done moveset can not be uploaded only part that was needed is uploading
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


I recommend you guys working on Kid Buu PSA to make the Sleep Animation in DBZ BT3 for the Sleep Efect on Kid Buu (An Example,when Peach uses his Final Smash,Kid Buu sleeps).I can help you in that if you agree ;)

MarioDX, i can start animations for kid buu. What should i do First. I Started animating the Final Smash, but i think someone else should it that?

yeah FS you dont have to d it up-B/N-B i can easy do it them :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later