DragonBrawl: is moving Thread(this not dead project) locking this Thread

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 24, 2011, 07:59:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

this is a poll

-
18 (58.1%)
-
13 (41.9%)

Total Members Voted: 31

True Gannon best because I can see special beam cannon working for his final Smash


i dont know
btw i also soon update first post here and kid buu´s up-B/N-B works fine now
so it is FS then kid buu v0.1(beta) is out
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


i have not started on Vegeta yet but thanks ;D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

we can use it smashclash, remeber im animating vegeta
im post 500 ;D

SmashClash shoulder i put you in the team for Vegeta moveset?
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Anivernage on May 21, 2011, 06:26:13 PM
we can use it smashclash, remeber im animating vegeta
im post 500 ;D
K.
Quote from: MarioDK on May 21, 2011, 06:28:12 PM
SmashClash shoulder i put you in the team for Vegeta moveset?
Sure.

Quote from: SmashClash on May 21, 2011, 06:30:22 PM
K.Sure.
ok i put you on the team for Vegeta then i update the thread
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on May 21, 2011, 06:34:11 PM
ok i put you on the team for Vegeta then i update the thread
i hope beyond you releases vegeta soon since kid buu is going preety fast xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

not so fast yet i dont have made any progress since i uploaded the video
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Vegeta Wait1: http://www.mediafire.com/?wpn0c18tgexxwvs

I didn't feel like doing the breathing part. This is my first time, too.

ok no problems :D so i can try
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


i will as soon the videos of SMBZ mario moveset list/gameplay is done
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later