SKULL KID-Version 1.5 - About time I updated this :P

Started by DivineOverlord, March 29, 2011, 08:47:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

what animations? lol
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Just an idea for the up-B ground, if you want a lot of extra work :P

He could start a match on the ground, then if you pressed up-B, he would switch to a "flying" stance, and some of his A attacks would change accordingly.
But I'm not sure if that would fit under the filesize :(


Vee and Random's Bucketson | Happily married to Velen
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Tumblr!

I means some custom ones for weegee >=D
Did you make anims for skull kid? D:

who's weegee? lol...did you want help making an animation?


I just got done making a final smash for Goku and finished sephiroth's v. 2.6 new final smash. Now, I just need to test them out before I release them.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Wait, for Goku? You're helping the dragon ball project? I didn't know of this, but it is a good thing I suppose for Mariodk.


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

yeah for the dragon ball project.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


His Up-B on the ground should act like Lucarios.
Remember when Link tries to get his ocarina back in the opening scene and Skull Kid does the really quick, high jump onto his horse?

Speaking of which... you know how Diddy can jump onto people and  attack them?
That would be sweet if Skull Kid could jump on characters backs and ride them. XD

If you jump at them from their back you can ride em around for a few seconds and hit them, but if you jump at them from the front it just makes both characters fall down.

That would be an awesome side-special.

Quote from: DivineOverlord on April 17, 2011, 04:34:32 AM
who's weegee? lol...did you want help making an animation?


I just got done making a final smash for Goku and finished sephiroth's v. 2.6 new final smash. Now, I just need to test them out before I release them.

Dude....you don't know who weegee is?? >_>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T32JsO4MyoA


Of course I'll be making my own interpritation of him for his psa =3

Weegee needs a few new animations. Here's the full list of the ones I want custom animations for.

Side Taunt
Tilts(all of em)
Side Special (only his flying animation will be changed)
Down Special
Winning anims
Final Smash

That seems like a big list, but they're all fairly easy, I could pm you a more descriptive definition of what I'm after. My problem is that I try to animate and it looks bad XD I could probably make my own anims at some point, but I want these to look really good :)

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on April 16, 2011, 11:32:56 PM
Here's some ideas for specials.

Side B: He smacks Tael (or is it Tatl?) just like he does in that one cutscene. This time he sends him flying out in front of him doing darkness damage to whoever touches him.

Neutral B: Tatl/Tael pyre: Both fairies circle skull kid emitting protective flames that damage opponents who are close by.

Down B: Skulkid Scream: That annoying scream >=D Electrifies any nearby enemies and stuns enemies that are further away.

Up B: Nada...

If you do this please make the protection for Down Special. Down is always the defensive move if a character has one. I would modify it this way: The fairies circle Skull Kid. it will reflect projectiles and he has Super Armor or is invincible for a short period of time. Maybe it can be a counter attack?

Up Special: On Ground it might be as the Side B NaruZeldaMaster described. If you do so you have Side B completely free for new stuff.

Side B: Advanced fairy attack. He sends two faieies which circle and hit multiple times.

Neutral B: Might be a combiation: Final Smash and Neutral Air. Skull Kid Needs a little to start the attack. It does this black aura effect Neutral Air has. The attac hits multiple times and the last hit does good knockback. The Aura is a bit bigger than the one on Neutral Air.

Except Down Special I don't have good ideas. Perhaps you can use my suggestions and change them in a way you like them.

Let's change topic:
What does Side Tilt Up and Side Tilt Down do? I know they have some Hitboxes but is there a deeper sence?

Sounds like good Ideas. I'll try to see what I can cook up once I have time again. :)
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


I already offered my help for two other projects but this character has high potential and I'm out of school.
Ask me if you need some help with any hacks.

Quote from: Mr.N on April 17, 2011, 07:15:58 AM
I already offered my help for two other projects but this character has high potential and I'm out of school.
Ask me if you need some help with any hacks.

Does this mean you'd like to be a collaborator in this Skull Kid PSA?
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


As you see in my Aeon thread I'm interested in Aeon and Nel Tu, too, but exactly that's it.
If you like it don't give too much work to me but I can do some complex Special attacks and give you a lot of ideas for attacks. I also can do some BrawlBox moves.
I have never learned how to use the complete potential of BrawlBox so I can't change external Graphics and Articles.

(I hope you don't mind if I make some improvements to clare. I have already talked to OmagaPhazonSamus. Are you the one who owns the project now?)

oh okay... about clare: I only did the PSA code work and OmagaPhazonSamus did some animations but yeah feel free to improve her. I'd like to see what you'll do lol
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo