SKULL KID-Version 1.5 - About time I updated this :P

Started by DivineOverlord, March 29, 2011, 08:47:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: DivineOverlord on April 04, 2011, 04:11:29 AM
:af: congrats!!! your the first one to discover the surprise that I put in to this PSA which is a giant majora shield. It reflects reflectable projectiles.

1. I'll double check the texture and post pics.

if anyone has a goron or zora mask I can put those as extras.

Oh no.. Did I spoil the surprise???  D:

But I'm so happy this will be in the game!
How will this giant Majora shield be executed?

And I can try and work on a couple masks and then post pics when I'm done.

How much happier is the man who believes his town to be the world, than he who aspires to become greater than his nature will allow.

omg that would be so cool if you can get a zora, deku, and goron mask model. Then I can finally make a Masks Link PSA XD


here are pics of the texture I edited, slight improvements.




Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on April 04, 2011, 04:38:53 AM
omg that would be so cool if you can get a zora, deku, and goron mask model. Then I can finally make a Masks Link PSA XD


here are pics of the texture I edited, slight improvements.






YESS! That would be awesome!
I'm going to start looking right away! :D

And when can you release the fix to the mask texture issue?

How much happier is the man who believes his town to be the world, than he who aspires to become greater than his nature will allow.

I already did lol....right now, i just got done with sephy's new B in air.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on April 04, 2011, 05:49:43 AM
I already did lol....right now, i just got done with sephy's new B in air.

Oh so fast lol. thanks :)

How much happier is the man who believes his town to be the world, than he who aspires to become greater than his nature will allow.

April 04, 2011, 06:42:34 AM #80 Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 06:53:49 AM by ArcSage
Welllll...
I found some mask rips and tried applying them to the Majora's Mask. It needs adjustments.

-Zora Mask-

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


-Deku Mask-

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



-Goron Mask-

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

How much happier is the man who believes his town to be the world, than he who aspires to become greater than his nature will allow.

nice. I pm you a file.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Do you remember when link finds skull kid inside the cave and see's him floating in a position like he is laying down? I think that should be his up-b animation, also did you know in the latest version you can use infinite up-b?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Hey ArcSage ,
Can I use your sounds for creating a soundpack?
Or you don´t like that?

April 04, 2011, 03:56:40 PM #84 Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 04:07:55 PM by ArcSage
Quote from: DJ Lowgey on April 04, 2011, 03:54:24 PM
Hey ArcSage ,
Can I use your sounds for creating a soundpack?
Or you don´t like that?

What is a soundpack?
Do you mean to make a .brstm with skullkid's voices?

How much happier is the man who believes his town to be the world, than he who aspires to become greater than his nature will allow.

You know...

this update....

You shouldn't have done that..

>=D

^Why?


I've been waiting for a Masked Link for so long!


I'm guessing it's not possible to fix the flatness of the mask huh?