SKULL KID-Version 1.5 - About time I updated this :P

Started by DivineOverlord, March 29, 2011, 08:47:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

July 02, 2011, 07:52:24 PM #180 Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 07:59:52 PM by Apprentice Of Death
I seriously hope that's not me... because I waited for that and thought you never sent it...

Ah.............. just found it. It was sent shortly before like... ten messages about a collaboration being edited... I didn't bother to check it they were all about that...
*facepalm*

He he... Yes, that's you Apprentice of Death. I sent it quite some time ago to be honest, but really lately compared to the day the first version was ready and released. I know I sent it and made it really late, but I tried to revamp them as promised. And as you where one of the testers, I decided that you would be the one to give me feedback on this, of course, I suppose you didn't saw the private message, which I cannot blame you for because it's something that can arrive really easily.

But I didn't send you an other private message because as you didn't saw the first, I supposed you wouldn't see the second, and I didn't wanted to bump this thread or making a post on a topic not concerned by Skull Kid.


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

I can't really test anything now because my game is being stupid. But once I fix it I'll test it out.

Don't worry, it's not a problem at all, take all the time you need to test them. I hope though that it will work on your wii (because you had some problems the last time and I don't remember if I took some measures to avoid them for you this time...) and I hope that there will at least be an improvement, or maybe the most important voices fine. Don't hesitate to send me a private message for your report.


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!


I dont get the file called
FitToonLink - op version.pac
FitToonLink - balanced version XD.pac

where do i place those?

en also FitToonLinkMotionetc.pac
FitToonLinkFinal.pac


pleas tell me where to put these i only know where textures and stages belong :p

Quote from: daanvandam on July 04, 2011, 05:03:48 AM
I dont get the file called
FitToonLink - op version.pac
FitToonLink - balanced version XD.pac

where do i place those?

en also FitToonLinkMotionetc.pac
FitToonLinkFinal.pac


pleas tell me where to put these i only know where textures and stages belong :p

please visit the noob guide. I receive too many messages like these and it gets tiresome to answer them.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


i did look at the noob guide but they dont tell where to put psa
and what is balanced version?

sorry im dutch and new to sbb hacks

its all here: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0

all goes in the same folder where the texture is in.
rename --> "FitToonLink - balanced version XD.pac" to "FitToonLink.pac" which is a weaker version.

and put the following in your SD card:

FitToonLinkMotionEtc.pac
FitToonLinkFinal.pac
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo



Im having issues when it comes to the OP version and the other normal one, how exactly do I do this correctly? :-\

what kind of issues?
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: darkstorm27 on July 14, 2011, 11:22:49 PM
Im having issues when it comes to the OP version and the other normal one, how exactly do I do this correctly? :-\

Quote from: DivineOverlord on July 15, 2011, 12:21:41 AM
what kind of issues?

Okay, you choose either the overpowered or the normal one... am I going too fast for you? Okay, when you've chosen one, rename it to FitToonlink, and put it in RSBE/pf/fighter/toonlink, k? But you need the file patch code. k?

Quote from: SuperZelda on July 15, 2011, 10:21:19 AM
Okay, you choose either the overpowered or the normal one... am I going too fast for you? Okay, when you've chosen one, rename it to FitToonlink, and put it in RSBE/pf/fighter/toonlink, k? But you need the file patch code. k?

I'm about to re upload the main file since I forgot to fix his up B on ground lol
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Okay good, because I never downloaded it yet - i'm waiting for Clone engine and a possible character expansion.