Sawndz 0.12 - RELEASED

Started by Jaklub, April 03, 2011, 06:48:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


For the first three fields (i'm trying to make a sound pack) the picture doesn't tell me what file that is... is it from the brsar? Because brawl box can't open that... unless I need a specific version?

Is there a tutorial for how to make sound packs?

Yes, it's the brsar. I totally forgot to add in the instructions that it should be opened with Smashbox 0.57.

Tutorial will be done tomorrow.
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

I was trying to do what you told me but it lead me to another problem it seems that any replacements in DK's 2nd collection causes the other groups to corrupt.

I tried putting a sound there - works. It's probably caused by your .wav. Try exporting it in Audacity.
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

It replaces perfect (I've tried a lot, all exported from Audacity) but when I look at other groups they end up corrupt.

so how can i learn how to put my own SFX's onto this? like lets say i wanted to edit the Shadow over DK. i want to change a few things like what he says during the final smash, the taunts. and even the victory ones too.


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

July 26, 2011, 08:12:49 AM #187 Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 08:13:42 AM by Jaklub
You open the smashbros_sound.brsar file in Smashbox, run Sawndz, fill the fields like it's shown on the instructions.png and click Insert.

@SuperrSonic: Try exporting it again, then. And remember to have some standard frequency.
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

July 26, 2011, 01:13:03 PM #188 Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 03:18:00 PM by SuperrSonic
It keeps happening, first it replaces fine then the other groups don't work, didn't that happen to you??
The frequencies I've used were 16000, 8000, 22050

EDIT: It works now, quick question am I not supposed to have the .brsar opened with SmashBox when I do the replacing?
Because that seemed to have caused it...

Yes, if you're willing to test your sound, your Smashbox should not be opened. It simply doesn't reload all the stuff.
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

How about that tutorial? I still have no idea what to do...

Say is there a limit to how much you can add to the sounds? Because I think I hit it. Stupid link only say short loud things
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

As for characters, try to not go over ~D0000 Data2Length. Ganon has D2E20.

And about tutorial, I'm getting to this right now.
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

where can i find the Smashbox im looking for?


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.