Sawndz 0.12 - RELEASED

Started by Jaklub, April 03, 2011, 06:48:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

well im using a 32-bit computer and it's still doing that same problem.


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

When you're using 32-bit computer, "Divide by 0" error is a normal thing on some of the Waves. But not when you get it on every Wave.
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

I've replaced a plethora of sounds thanks to this, it works flawlessly.

Quick far-fetched question, if Brawl itself is the cause of the limit of D0000 would it be possible to create a code that fixes that? But I guess that's asking for too much. xD

You Can't Type in "x". This is problematic when the IDs I want are numbers like "0xDF".
Formally Known As The Ant Formally Known As Flik

Umm... you don't type in "0x" You only type what's after it.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Hi I have two questions:

1. I downloaded your goku.sawnd file so i could use it on captain but, I'm not sure how to get it on my brsar or what to do with it.

2. Also I have Sawndz 0.1 but how do I get it to find and read my brsar? Right now when I click insert it says "brsar missing", I put both my regular brsar and the backup in the same folder as Sawndz but it still can't find either. What do I now... did I miss something? 

Your brsar needs to be called exactly "smashbros_sound.brsar".
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

July 27, 2011, 02:29:26 PM #217 Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 02:58:20 PM by 水晶
I also have a few questions:

1. How do you go about inserting a .sawnd?

2. To insert a .wav, is all I have to do is type in the wav ID and press insert? ~SOLVED~

ತಎತ

1. Put smashbros_sound.brsar in the same directory the program is, click Insert .sawnd and choose the .sawnd file.

2. You have to fill in Group ID, Collection ID and Wave ID. There is a tutorial on Brawlvault.
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

Quote from: Jaklub on July 27, 2011, 02:41:24 PM
1. Put smashbros_sound.brsar in the same directory the program is, click Insert .sawnd and choose the .sawnd file.

2. You have to fill in Group ID, Collection ID and Wave ID. There is a tutorial on Brawlvault.
Okay, thanks for your help, Jaklub. ^^

Last question: I downloaded your Melee Sound Pack V2, it decreased my .brsar's size. Is that supposed to happen?

ತಎತ

Yes, that is supposed to happen.
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

So quick question. Everytime I insert a longer soud, it makes ALL the sounds down the list after it mess up, and I mean mess up :srs:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Turn your SmashBox off and turn it on again. If it doesn't work, give me your .wav file.

And this time I mean it.
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

No no no not like that. Lets say I take a fresh new brsar :happy: Everything sounds great right? Now let's say I go to the anouncer calls and insert Megaman Volnutt over rob. I close smashbox, and open it back up, it sounds perfict :af: Hurray. But now Snake, shadow, toonlink, and wolf are all messed up :oshi: This is proven by the fact that it's like that ingame two

and that's how it works
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

July 27, 2011, 09:33:09 PM #224 Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 09:36:36 PM by Jaklub
It depends on what are you trying to insert. Not all hex packets are compatible (but if you have unmodified brsar they can be inserted into the brsar through old Sawndz, hex editing or HexInsert just fine). The .sawnd file shouldn't ruin anything. Many .wavs too.

Also, I just tested. Test sample inserted fine into Rob's announcer call slot, not ruining anything.
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.