Sawndz 0.12 - RELEASED

Started by Jaklub, April 03, 2011, 06:48:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOb9s9ZGS_s[/youtube}
looks like i''m cutting ROB, and lowering freq's on "ASS" "Now back to you sega..." and "thisfatass[censored]"
(i made no changes to the brsar after uploading that)

It's up to you which to cut.

Personally, I'd begin with Bowser one
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

i'm also resetting the 16k frequency on wii mote dedede back to 6k

You had 16000 frequency on Wiimote sample?  :-\ Get rid of that and test, hopefully will work.
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

 ;D ^ yah... jsut for giggles, i did that, and the wiimote becable overly obnoxious (until i inserted diddy from dk64 over his announcer)

Jaklub, are there any chat's that your regularly participate in?

I want to discuss something with you.
Zephiel:
You know what I really like on my stack smash?
Texture updates.

Androu1:
@Zephiel: “your” Stack Smash?

Nope.

I may enter KCMM IRC if you want, though.
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

August 04, 2011, 10:59:32 PM #262 Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 02:58:05 AM by Pervy Shadow of Shadow Bros Inc.
Quick question, to louden sounds all I have to do is amplify it correct? And if my sounds have a frequency of 44100 instead of 48000 how would that affect them?
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Yes, you have to amplify them.

44100 frequency is still very high for a sample to be inserted to Brawl. 32000 is absolute max, the quality won't be drastic.
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

August 04, 2011, 11:19:54 PM #264 Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 02:57:37 AM by Pervy Shadow of Shadow Bros Inc.
Would making it go higher quiet the sounds or just make them sound worse?
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Frequency going lower decreases quality of your sound, but makes them smaller. Frequency going higher simply pumps up the size of the sound and therefore should never be done (unless you have crackles in SmashBox).

If you want to change volume of sounds, don't change frequency - use a sound editor.
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

on the newest swandz. you have already given us the Group ID's and Collection ID's right? all we need to do is find the wave ID?


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

does sawndz 0.11 change the file size because when i use a .sawnd file it does. I did enter the group ID.

@MandoWolfe: The text file included with Sawndz doesn't contain all of them, but can be used as reference.
@Link1213: Yes.
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

ok thanks Jaklub. does anyone know the error "Attempted to divide by zero" in smashbox. I inserted a .sawnd then went to smash box to test all the sound then when i get to this one certain .wav ID (wav21) it gives me an error but when i click continue it still works. it doesn't crash though.