Sawndz 0.12 - RELEASED

Started by Jaklub, April 03, 2011, 06:48:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Lord Orga on September 04, 2011, 09:25:40 PM
You told me Captain Falcon's groupID was 20, but NO. It's 14, but when I insert the sound EVEN with Smashbox closed in general, there is no replacement done. Why is that?
14 in hex is 20 in dec, remember that ;3
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on September 04, 2011, 09:33:35 PM14 in hex is 20 in dec, remember that ;3

Then where could I go to find a complete list of these sounds in dec?
We need more Godzilla mods in Smash in general.

Quote from: Lord Orga on September 04, 2011, 09:37:07 PM
Then where could I go to find a complete list of these sounds in dec?
you need a calculatior like windows calculator, write something is hex and change into dec ;3

otherwise, you can use google to find hex-to-dec converter
Stupid Tinypic :C

ok i really need help with trying to figure out how to bring up certain SFXs by using PSA, I know where to go, but i dont know how that code stuff works in order for it to bring the SFX you want. Can someone here help me?


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

ok well ill give it a try. thanks.


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Quote from: pikazz on September 04, 2011, 09:40:05 PMyou need a calculatior like windows calculator, write something is hex and change into dec ;3 otherwise, you can use google to find hex-to-dec converter

I'd hate to say it, but it didn't work. And Sawndz isn't working properly on my computer, so I'm using the command prompt.
We need more Godzilla mods in Smash in general.

Most of the numbers you have in the SmashBox and the brawlbox.txt file I wrote are in hexadecimal. To use them in the command prompt, you have to convert them to decimal. You can simply use Windows calculator for that task.

Remember though, wave IDs are decimal everywhere. I can't remember where would these be written in hexadecimal.

Hope that helped.
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

Jaklub i have a question about PSA. When you give a character a new sfx, and you want it to play on let's say his down taunt. if i was gonna create a new sfx to appear on that taunt which sound effect on PSA would i choose? the Sound Effect 0A000100, Sound Effect 0A010100, or Sound Effect 0A020100? And how would i know the difference between each of them?


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

September 07, 2011, 06:20:36 PM #324 Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 06:21:56 PM by Jaklub
TBH I don't know the difference between 0A000100 and 0A010100, but 0A020100 plays the sample and if it still lasts by that time, it makes it stop when you change subaction.
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

so if i was making the new sfxs, would i use that one?


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

If you wanted to just use a sound, use the first one.
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

you mean this one? "0A000100"


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Yes I do.
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

ok thanks


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.