Post here if you wanna be involved in Sexy Mountain.

Started by SmashClash, April 07, 2011, 09:34:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

*dusts off his brawlbox*

mountain you say....? *joins...*

Tho I wont be on this week. Something bad happened irl just now =(

But I'll help out when Im back...
Bros: dRage ~ Vish 
Bang your fist to the ground. let people know your name. Always make people laugh. and always share your booze.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3a1yoVv5Uto&feature=related
Guy Gets f'ed up

If you dont drink then you don't work hard enough. simply put. Drink after success. Not during.

When BJ's importer comes out, I'm going to see if I can't figure out how to make tsunade's body one polygon. like ZSS's body. And probably get her to work over zelda :l cause zelda needs better hacks XD

Please add Robz to the list of stage makers! :af:
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


May 14, 2011, 05:06:41 PM #663 Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 05:09:32 PM by Hakumen
Robz has been added.

I found this: http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=38445

Hakumen EDIT: There's an edit button you know.

maybe we should start now when we can, the thread is starting to get kinda dead... it's gonna take a long time to get up to 69 people...
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Yeah, there's no way we're going to find Eleven more people before the projects hype dies down D:

Quote from: SmashClash on May 14, 2011, 05:06:41 PM
Hakumen EDIT: There's an edit button you know.
And that my friends is why Hakumen is a ninja admin xD


Quote from: Shimei Ryofu on May 16, 2011, 10:00:33 PM
And that my friends is why Hakumen is a ninja admin xD


But I've double posted in this thread before to update it...why now? :srs:

May 17, 2011, 06:41:28 AM #668 Last Edit: May 17, 2011, 06:42:38 AM by MANSTA8
I say we should start this or next weekend because the thread is dying and I believe there won't be anyone left that wants to join left by then :S

All the spots have been filled in. I'm just waiting for SmashClash to edit the OP.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on May 16, 2011, 09:27:09 PM
Yeah, there's no way we're going to find Eleven more people before the projects hype dies down D:

@ Naruzelda Master ..... Your Siggy....DAMNNN



and Im Glad We're Finally starting. =3
Keep studying the greats honey, I'm one of them.
KCMM Alumn.

Quote from: Mr. Ludicolo on May 17, 2011, 04:21:29 PM
@ Naruzelda Master ..... Your Siggy....DAMNNN



and Im Glad We're Finally starting. =3

What can I say, she loves to cuddle <3
She won't share a bed with me though *sigh* YET lol But lap hugs is a go *trollface*

So she like, used to look really lame, and then I thought I'd spike her drink with hotsauce, and I was like damn, that's one hot alergic reaction <3 And she hasn't changed at all ever sense :af2: Except now she loves cuddling even more XD which I have no problem with lolol

I can hook u up with her cousin if you want :P

On topic: Yeah let's get this party started!


So Sexy mountain is finally starting?
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

Quote from: donaldthescotishtwin on May 17, 2011, 05:23:14 PM
So Sexy mountain is finally starting?
If SmashClash would update the OP it would seem so yes.