Fighter Kirby: Seeking New Project Manager, See Thread For Application Details

Started by UMOP, September 02, 2009, 04:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


I think I may have found a way to give Kirby the headband, but WITHOUT PSA!!!!!

Get Brawlbox and replace Kirby's textures and models with the Fighter Kirby's textures and models and it should work, I haven't tested it tho, I'm at school right now >.>

DANGIT THANYOU I JUST THOUGHT OF THIS .-.
Good job getting to this before me..I was just searching for this thread X)

Quote from: Kirblord23 on October 29, 2009, 08:58:03 PM
DANGIT THANYOU I JUST THOUGHT OF THIS .-.
Good job getting to this before me..I was just searching for this thread X)

Now if we could just get a sign that hes seen it.......

Is there are way to lock his A moves, so that pressing the button needed to do normal aerials does nothing?

Also, trophy replacement probably wouldn't work I assume, but try it anyway. The headband will be stiff though.

Man, I've been such a spoil sport lately.

Quote from: Alphatron on October 30, 2009, 03:59:31 AM
Is there are way to lock his A moves, so that pressing the button needed to do normal aerials does nothing?

Also, trophy replacement probably wouldn't work I assume, but try it anyway. The headband will be stiff though.

Man, I've been such a spoil sport lately.

No, I meant take Snake Kirby's model and texture I made for it and have it replace a costume for Kirby, so you wouldn't have to use PSA to get the headband to show.


Quote from: thanyou on October 30, 2009, 03:15:35 AM
Quote from: Kirblord23 on October 29, 2009, 08:58:03 PM
DANGIT THANYOU I JUST THOUGHT OF THIS .-.
Good job getting to this before me..I was just searching for this thread X)

Now if we could just get a sign that hes seen it.......

...

To be honest, I haven't played Brawl in about a month. My interest is pretty low, but I'll try to get to it sometime this weekend. I was thinking of using BrawlBox to fix some other things, like giving him his Lucario copy ability charging animations instead of item throw animation for his hadouken. Hopefully I can find a better animation for the dive kick, too.

Quote from: UMOP on October 30, 2009, 01:52:55 PM
Quote from: thanyou on October 30, 2009, 03:15:35 AM
Quote from: Kirblord23 on October 29, 2009, 08:58:03 PM
DANGIT THANYOU I JUST THOUGHT OF THIS .-.
Good job getting to this before me..I was just searching for this thread X)

Now if we could just get a sign that hes seen it.......

...

To be honest, I haven't played Brawl in about a month. My interest is pretty low, but I'll try to get to it sometime this weekend. I was thinking of using BrawlBox to fix some other things, like giving him his Lucario copy ability charging animations instead of item throw animation for his hadouken. Hopefully I can find a better animation for the dive kick, too.

I wish you good luck ^^

btw, I have a couple of suggestions for the Dive kick; Me thinks you can use the Side smash Low animation for the grounded Bd and if you can change the angle of the animation, use the Side smash animation again, but angle it slightly.

I thought I would mention it here, because this is where Fighter Kirby was born. I'm looking for someone to take over this project, because apparently there is still a want for this to be completed and I'm way out of the brawl hacking limelight now. Send an AIM at MrUpsideDownMan if you think you are qualified to finish this, and we'll talk about you being charge. Please be well-versed in PSA and BrawlBox, at least.

Nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finish it yourself!
Screw signature's, I have the number 42.


I thought it was already finished and the only thing left to do was make the texture o.o
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114


um...i was messing with the models and textures to get the headband...but...nohing =/, anyone foudn anything these past months?