Who do YOU want imported? (Not a request thread)

Started by Roo, April 19, 2011, 05:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

With the near completion of the MDL0 converter, it's worth asking, what do you guys want imported into Brawl anyways?

Remember, the models can be from any game or any system (Wii, N64, PS3, Xbox, ect) or if your experienced enough, even make your own model!!

(Note: This isn't a thread to request imports, it's mean to just share your ideas... silly...)


Vegeta or a real Goku model over CP. falcon or Gotenks  :af2:
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Naruto, but I'm already trying to do him (need help though).
And the Heavy from TF2 over Ganondorf would be sweet.

Quote from: ds22 on April 19, 2011, 06:03:26 PM
Naruto, but I'm already trying to do him (need help though).
And the Heavy from TF2 over Ganondorf would be sweet.
yeah Naruto :D good idea so we can get a perfect Model of him
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

What I currently got.

Hmm...a model of SHADOW THE HEDGEHOG lol kidding we have to many shadow the hedgehog's XD
-

The Heavy would kick major butt, I agree.

Also a proper Tron Bonne import and Touhou characters to the max :V

Quote from: Difegue on April 19, 2011, 06:18:54 PM
Touhou characters to the max :V

Hellz yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!! XD


Basically all the important scene areas I have of MGS2 in my PC to stages.
And FFX.

Models made in Google sketchup.
I'm making toad town from Paper Mario in sketchup.

FC: 2191-7379-6272

New York from Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2. The Singleplayer version, which is larger.

Quote from: DrPanda on May 16, 2014, 02:14:09 AM
Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.

April 19, 2011, 07:15:38 PM #12 Last Edit: April 06, 2023, 06:48:47 PM by DarkPikachu
I'm working on my character to import:




it's the main char for a future game I'm making

Name: Riku
Code-Name: Experiment 824

Description:
a failed experiment who should've been a success...
is super intelligent and has 4 forms:
1: Normal
2: Power
3: Evil
4: Ultra

his third form is the reason he failed

that's all I'm hinting on ;)
I wouldn't spoil the game XDD

the graph shows how he works...
you start out in Normal form with 0% electricity
once you find some, you go into Power form.
Evil form can come on at random times when you're in Power form
(think of it as like "Hollow Ichigo" from Bleach)
this form rapidly drains your power (since he carelessly uses it)
when P'd or get's a good combo, goes into Ultra form.
Ultra form has limitless power,
but gets it from the energy from his body (if there's no other power source).
this in turn drains your health.
once your health is too low for him to handle,
you turn back into Power form, but are extremely weak.
Ultra form is able to lift objects, vaporize opponents, teleport,
and anyting else possible with electricity

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

MOTHA FUHKEN EEVEE!!!!!!!!

wait... there's already a model of him....

...Oh I know...

MOTHA FUHKEN BEELZEMON!!!!!!!

wait... there's a vertex being made of him....

...I'll get back to you on this...

Sephiroth from KH2
and Mega Man X from MX Command Mission

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden: