Who do YOU want imported? (Not a request thread)

Started by Roo, April 19, 2011, 05:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: pikazz on May 26, 2011, 10:06:55 PM
I would say petey but he works already :3


Otherwise I must say:
Mewtwo from melee.
Amaterasu from Okami (the MDL0 model is split up in 4 pieces D: )
And a great Drybones model

WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH.

Theres a petey in the vault ? Cann you Give me a link?
Keep studying the greats honey, I'm one of them.
KCMM Alumn.

Quote from: Carnage on April 25, 2011, 04:47:43 PM
we need more legendary pokemon on brawl  there is only a good one and thats mewtwo he needs to find someone to fight xD

Check my vault.
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


May 28, 2011, 03:59:14 PM #77 Last Edit: May 28, 2011, 04:00:55 PM by MarioDK
darkrai is over Lucario and mewtwo is over Lucario :D so still we need more legendary pokemon
i still want my avvy(a real model with LucasĀ“s boneset) imported to Brawl  :af2:
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

May 28, 2011, 04:16:56 PM #78 Last Edit: May 28, 2011, 04:19:29 PM by YoshiKartWii
Quote from: Mr. Ludicolo on May 28, 2011, 03:42:38 AM
WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH.

Theres a petey in the vault ? Cann you Give me a link?
slow down there,
he ain't in the vault yet (trist me i've looked)

My ID everywhere: Yosh1Kart - 3DS FC: 2707-2122-5151

we need Inuyasha.

i have his Model. but i have no CLUE on how to even open a .DFF and turn that into a .3DS or even a usable model... as of yet.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Hmm.... well I don't have a "Who" that I want imported... I have some "What"s I want imported... not gonna make a long list, so I'll just say, Every Weapon for FF7 and every weapon from Digimon World 4.

May 30, 2011, 03:04:54 PM #81 Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 03:09:20 PM by IWasAPerson
Well, they cracked the Marvel vs. Capcom 3 model format (Xbox 360 version) and can extract models and textures. :af:
http://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=6672

If the MDL0 converter gets finished, we can get an actual working model of Amaterasu.
Also really want to import the Zero model as well, much better quality than the TvC one. Real fingers, not 3 separate polygon fists...
Come to think of it, Deadpool, Dante, and Spider-Man would be awesome to have as well. Or Morrigan in higher quality than TvC. Or a lot of the other people in MvC3 come to think of it.

Travis Touchdown would be awesome too since the models from No More Heroes (Paradise) can be ripped.


Let's see:

Arc Rise Fantasia:

L'arc Bright Lagoon
Ryfia
Adelle
Cecille
Dynos
Lucia (Cameo Battle)
Vanessa (Cameo Battle)

Okami:
Amaterasu

MvC3:
Morrigan
Felicia

Castlevania Lords of Shadow:
Gabriel Belmont

Metroid Series:
Kraid (For stages)

That's all I can think of for now haha.
Married: N/A | Dad: LenSho | Bros: dRage ~ Robz ~ Oizen ~ Vish | Nephew ~ Seraph

I guess I have a few more to add now that MvC3's been cracked... ;D

Amaterasu
Felicia
Morrigan
Deadpool
X-23
Arthur
Hsien-Ko
Crimson Viper
Tron Bonne
M.O.D.O.K. (lol)

Quote from: Cascade on May 28, 2011, 04:23:12 PM
Hmm.... well I don't have a "Who" that I want imported... I have some "What"s I want imported... not gonna make a long list, so I'll just say, Every Weapon for FF7 and every weapon from Digimon World 4.

The weapons from digimon world 4 were pretty great I must say.

Which reminds me that I'd love to see some digimon imported into brawl like bealzamon and omnimon :D

Also I'd love to see some characters from persona imported into brawl those characters are pretty cool and the monsters in that series are even better.

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on May 30, 2011, 10:04:48 PM
The weapons from digimon world 4 were pretty great I must say.

Which reminds me that I'd love to see some digimon imported into brawl like bealzamon and omnimon :D

Amen to that~!

Oh yay MvC3 got ripped open. I'd love to see Tron, Deadpool and Shuma-Gorath myself :3

oh wow I was off the Brawl community for quite a while, I get back and see this..
So in not-so-long we're going to have working custom models..?

I'd love so see Darkstalker characters (from MvC3, why not), Krystal, Bowser Jr, Meowth, and just about anyone people can come up with.

Check The vault, SS already made a badass Krystal vertex over fox...
It's better than any of the adventures Krystals I've seen. (I think there's like three) AND it's completely wi-fi safe.


yeah I'm using that Krystal. I just said that because it would look better than a vertex hack, even if it's pretty nicely done.

and uh, once that thing's done, will it be possible to texture hack the new models? Like once we get Amaterasu, will it be possible to make Wolf Link out of her?