Tell you what: You're getting Tabuu when he's done. :/

Started by Tabuu Forte Akugun, April 23, 2011, 05:46:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Who here still cares about Tabuu? I'm noticing the thread keeps dying.

I do, keep going
7 (70%)
Get lost, attention wh*re!
2 (20%)
No, I don't
0 (0%)
I just don't comment.
1 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 10

What do you mean, ouch face? Tabuu doesn't have another polygon for a damage face.

Quote from: TCRhade @ SWF on May 04, 2011, 12:39:37 AM
What do you mean, ouch face? Tabuu doesn't have another polygon for a damage face.
isnt the ouch face when he gets hit and all is weapons appear at same time? because i though it was that
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

May 04, 2011, 09:16:10 AM #92 Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 09:17:26 AM by Hatsune Miku V2
Quote from: pedro702 on May 04, 2011, 09:06:25 AM
isnt the ouch face when he gets hit and all is weapons appear at same time? because i though it was that
As shown in the video i recorded for him, he changes into every weapon but that's not his ouch face.

Wow, Pride. Thanks for taking on the name of the hottest and sexiest of the Vocaloids. <3

And yeah, it just means his Damage animations aren't done yet. Roo is supposed to do them.

Quote from: Hatsune Miku V2.5 on May 04, 2011, 09:16:10 AM
As shown in the video i recorded for him, he changes into every weapon but that's not his ouch face.

guess i was wrong so its called damage face i always tough it was ouch face guess we learn things everyday xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

No, it's his "Damage_____" animations, they're still Ganondorf's, which don't affect Tabuu's bones and thus don't shrink the extra polygons.

Off-topic: GIGA BOWSER V.1 RELEASED!

And I plan to keep working on him until I get Roo's animations for Tabuu.

Quote from: Tabuu Akugun on May 04, 2011, 03:13:07 PM
Wow, Pride. Thanks for taking on the name of the hottest and sexiest of the Vocaloids. <3
And yeah, it just means his Damage animations aren't done yet. Roo is supposed to do them.
Miku Hatsune FTW ;D
So Tabuu is on hold for the animations huh? Guess i can wait :laugh:

May 06, 2011, 07:19:07 PM #98 Last Edit: May 07, 2011, 07:00:39 PM by diedhammer98
I will teach how make Tabuu's recolor!


Blue box is offest. Where you find Tabuu's body color.
Black box is hex. Where you find Tabuu's body colors in.

Color is NOT eight numbers, it is four numbers!
Where find Red, Blue and Green?

Answer is this.
0000

Example: 13D10A4C as 13D1 0A4C.
13D1 and 0A4C.

Recolor list
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



I wounder what PW used to get the "effect" areas of PSA like dark / light / fire / water flags
"The only Laguz that had 3 form's.......
Human -> Lunar Twilight Wolf -> Twilight Dragon"

"Advertising Project Tabuu Please look at link for detail's http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=23451.0"

l~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~l
v Wanna know more about me go here v
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=10959.15



holy crap :l
About four or five of my ideas for his moveset got worked into this, though not in the way I imagined them.
Can't wait to try this out.
I might make him the star of my machinima which I'm plotting

Course, I'll size him down a bit if thats okay on mine, I would rather have a brawler sized version of him than a full size any day.

the Brawler version is probably gonna be his normal size. His real size is like as tall as Cpt.Falcon
Professor is best Nichijou character.

NaruZeldaMaster: Go ahead and machiminate! :) I'd like a link to the video, though. I wanna see what you do. :3

can you tell me what to do with the other files that are included?
I only know how to replace the CSS portraits/names and the motionetc and the basic stuff...