Tell you what: You're getting Tabuu when he's done. :/

Started by Tabuu Forte Akugun, April 23, 2011, 05:46:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Who here still cares about Tabuu? I'm noticing the thread keeps dying.

I do, keep going
7 (70%)
Get lost, attention wh*re!
2 (20%)
No, I don't
0 (0%)
I just don't comment.
1 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Well, all you should be worried about for the machimina are the battle portraits. They go in Info/Portrite. :]


Idk, Roo, you told me you were making something for it.

Hey um, I tried tabuu with my brawl.
The game silent freezes D:
I'll try deleating everything tabuu related on my SD card and just try using the costume.

...why in the hell would it silent freeze?? What did you do?

I don't know really :l
I'll try again and see if what I did messed it up. XP

Oh well I did start it and have it pretty much finished, I didn't know if you had a new idea in mind. >.>

I don't have a new idea in mind, I never worked on UpSmash.

Quote from: Tabuu Akugun on May 11, 2011, 03:58:15 PM
I don't have a new idea in mind, I never worked on UpSmash.

What about something like ZSS's up A (or is it her up smash?) where she spins around and throws her whip around. Tabuu does have that chain of his in this psa ^+^

I don't need PSA for that. the Chain of Light is part of his model, and thus I can just scale/animate it when needed.

Quote from: Tabuu Akugun on May 11, 2011, 04:34:06 PM
I don't need PSA for that. the Chain of Light is part of his model, and thus I can just scale/animate it when needed.

oh
well maybe just use that idea (the attack itself) as the upsmash? It seems pretty fitting. It'd be cool if you could really turn your enemies into their trophy forms XD too bad thats not possible though.

Bump*
"The only Laguz that had 3 form's.......
Human -> Lunar Twilight Wolf -> Twilight Dragon"

"Advertising Project Tabuu Please look at link for detail's http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=23451.0"

l~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~l
v Wanna know more about me go here v
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=10959.15



Wow, desperate much? ;)

Currently I'm animating Damage animations.

Roo? Along with your USmash, do you also have an idea for a UTilt? I sure don't. :/

Quote from: Tabuu Akugun on May 12, 2011, 10:12:34 PM
Wow, desperate much? ;)

Currently I'm animating Damage animations.

Roo? Along with your USmash, do you also have an idea for a UTilt? I sure don't. :/

How about he turns into a smaller version of his shark-thing...form and flies in a small upward and diagonal angle, then does a loop and lands back down?

I'm afraid I can't really help much other than ideas, I'm busy with my pre-shippuden Kakashi psa on snake :P

Ok im almost done with the damage fall animation
"The only Laguz that had 3 form's.......
Human -> Lunar Twilight Wolf -> Twilight Dragon"

"Advertising Project Tabuu Please look at link for detail's http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=23451.0"

l~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~l
v Wanna know more about me go here v
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=10959.15