xxmasal22xx's X-treme Abyss - *NEW POLL ADDED*

Started by xxmasal22xx, May 06, 2011, 08:34:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

How big should Darkrai be???

Same size as he is now (1/2 Cloud's size)
2x the size he is now (Cloud's size)
+0.25 to his current size (3/4's of the size of Cloud)
2.5x the size he is now (Cloud, if he were 1/4 taller)
ITS OVER NINE-THOOOOUUUUSSSSAAAANNNNND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote from: Fliptocat on May 20, 2011, 03:54:15 AM
Pretty good. Not gonna hack much at all anymore, but I think I'll at least finish Kenpachi's beta. And no prob, it was fun helping out. ^_^ Might be a day or two for feedback though since I can't access my Wii at the moment.

Don't worry, i have time :) and thanx!

Got a question for you though, Fliptocat. I saw that you helped fix emil's bone structure. I was wondering if you would mind helping me and Psycho Philia out with Richter's bone tree. You know, just let us know exactly how/what it is that we need to do....
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Cross out the Ichigo over Ike.  (there is already an import of it but over Marth but that's fine)


New request:

Import this model over Marth: (Aeon, white dude with watch)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18171

and make sure it's compatible over this moveset:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=4077.0

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

***Updated OP With Darkrai, and a few minor cancellations***

Quote from: Zack Fair on May 27, 2011, 03:19:37 AM
Cross out the Ichigo over Ike.  (there is already an import of it but over Marth but that's fine)


New request:

Import this model over Marth: (Aeon, white dude with watch)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18171

and make sure it's compatible over this moveset:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=4077.0

Dude, you're killin me here xD.
You realize, if i rename the bones of the model, it'll come out like crap, right? Unless.......hehehe ;)
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


i see you do alot of pokemons xD maybe it would be cool to have mewtwo imported over someone not named Lucario  so we could have mewtwo psa and a lucario psa xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on May 27, 2011, 12:34:40 PM
i see you do alot of pokemons xD maybe it would be cool to have mewtwo imported over someone not named Lucario  so we could have mewtwo psa and a lucario psa xD

What do you mean? Take the hack that's over lucario, and port THAT? Or an MDL0? MDL0 of mewtwo does not exist, except for the vertex.

And yea, I do a lot of Pokemon Hax....
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


i mean to port the the existing one over lucario to someone else so we can have lucario and mewtwo it would be fun xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on May 27, 2011, 03:39:44 PM
i mean to port the the existing one over lucario to someone else so we can have lucario and mewtwo it would be fun xD

Theres already one over DK in the vault
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: xxmasal22xx on May 27, 2011, 06:52:51 PM
Theres already one over DK in the vault
its all glitchy when he attacks it looks like it breaks is own head lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Oh.....well i cannot do much right now, however. I have things om CURRENTLY working on (other than what's in the OP)
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]



Quote from: xZedkiel on May 28, 2011, 03:15:57 PM
Darkrai V2.0 Beta released

First download ;D

Aww yea! That's ma man! lol xD Be sure to give feedback on the new animations! I think there are only a few right now, which would be the specials. Also, he sinks into the ground on some of em, so test it out on a thin platform.

***Updated OP with the latest release of Darkrai - V2.0 Beta!***
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


I didn't really get what you meant by the "test folder", so I decided to put Kid Buu in pf/fighter/lucario/kid buu. Lol, now I can try him out, give you feedback, and create the recolors.

Quote from: xZedkiel on May 28, 2011, 03:32:28 PM
I didn't really get what you meant by the "test folder", so I decided to put Kid Buu in pf/fighter/lucario/kid buu. Lol, now I can try him out, give you feedback, and create the recolors.

Sweet, then i guess there will be a Darkrai V3.0 Beta WAAAY sooner than I was expecting xD
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]