xxmasal22xx's X-treme Abyss - *NEW POLL ADDED*

Started by xxmasal22xx, May 06, 2011, 08:34:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

How big should Darkrai be???

Same size as he is now (1/2 Cloud's size)
2x the size he is now (Cloud's size)
+0.25 to his current size (3/4's of the size of Cloud)
2.5x the size he is now (Cloud, if he were 1/4 taller)
ITS OVER NINE-THOOOOUUUUSSSSAAAANNNNND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My Ideas:
Neutral B:Shadow Ball:Same as Mewtwo's Shadow Ball but it's a Black Ball with a Red edge.
Side B:Disable:Same as Mewtwo (Makes stumble the oponent and reflects projectiles) OR:Dream Eater:Same as Ganondorf's Side B,but when grabs the oponent absorbs health from him and dealing him Electric Damage.
Up B:Ominous Wind:Similary to Fox' Up B,but instead of Fire,a great quantity of Wind,and longer.It can have a Dark or Slash Efect.
Down B.Dark Void:Makes a move like throwing a Trophy Stand and expels 2 Shadow Balls (1 Left,1 Right).If the Shadow Ball touches someone,this 1 gets sleeping.
Final Smash:Night Shade:Stage turns black and then....SLASH.....like Metaknight's FS but alot stronger.This is not exactly the same as in Pokemon series,I only give another Efect.

Quote from: BlackFox on June 06, 2011, 02:13:16 PM
My Ideas:
Neutral B:Shadow Ball:Same as Mewtwo's Shadow Ball but it's a Black Ball with a Red edge.
Side B:Disable:Same as Mewtwo (Makes stumble the oponent and reflects projectiles) OR:Dream Eater:Same as Ganondorf's Side B,but when grabs the oponent absorbs health from him and dealing him Electric Damage.
Up B:Ominous Wind:Similary to Fox' Up B,but instead of Fire,a great quantity of Wind,and longer.It can have a Dark or Slash Efect.
Down B.Dark Void:Makes a move like throwing a Trophy Stand and expels 2 Shadow Balls (1 Left,1 Right).If the Shadow Ball touches someone,this 1 gets sleeping.
Final Smash:Night Shade:Stage turns black and then....SLASH.....like Metaknight's FS but alot stronger.This is not exactly the same as in Pokemon series,I only give another Efect.


I'm pretty sure you just stole these ideas from people around the forum dude.......
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Nope,I obtained them from Pokemon Sites with info about Darkrai moves.Well,does someone have grabbing attacks Ideas??

Quote from: BlackFox on June 06, 2011, 03:40:24 PM
Nope,I obtained them from Pokemon Sites with info about Darkrai moves.Well,does someone have grabbing attacks Ideas??

Ok then....

As for grabbing, he should use the force or something lol.
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]



Quote from: BlackFox on June 06, 2011, 06:53:07 PM
Mmmmm right...

Look, if you're gonna be like that, and dis my ideas, and me even FURTHER, you can just get out. NOW. Im not looking for a fight, so i would expect better from someone that isn't on my very good side.
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


What I said??Didn't I said you sorry for been disturbing you yesterday?

Quote from: BlackFox on June 06, 2011, 07:14:33 PM
What I said??Didn't I said you sorry for been disturbing you yesterday?

You weren't being sarcastic when you said mmmm right?
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]



Quote from: BlackFox on June 06, 2011, 07:58:28 PM
nonono I said right/ok for Grabbing Attacks

Oh alright, my bad. Im sorry, and take that back then xD
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]



Wrong Masal, he should grab them by the head and inflict nightmare pain! >=D

Up Throw he should throw them up like three inches and finish it with an upwards claw attack,
Forward Throw he should spin around and throw them forward, holding their head with one hand.
Down Throw he should slam them onto the ground.
Back Throw he should toss them behind over his head and Dark Pulse them without looking.

Agree with Up,Down and Back Throws,but I think Shadow Claw is a better Idea for Forward Throw

Quote from: xZedkiel on June 06, 2011, 08:15:05 PM
Wrong Masal, he should grab them by the head and inflict nightmare pain! >=D

Up Throw he should throw them up like three inches and finish it with an upwards claw attack,
Forward Throw he should spin around and throw them forward, holding their head with one hand.
Down Throw he should slam them onto the ground.
Back Throw he should toss them behind over his head and Dark Pulse them without looking.

Agree'd. 100%

Quote from: BlackFox on June 06, 2011, 08:20:59 PM
Agree with Up,Down and Back Throws,but I think Shadow Claw is a better Idea for Forward Throw

Na, that wouldn't be that great.....i think we shall go with xZedkiel's throws. I would make them, however i do not feel comfortable being the lead animator, as i am only a beginner. I have made two, however they aren't the best. The one i made today was xZedkiel's idea for the Up B attack, same as charizard's but darkness instead of fire. However, the darkness part will not be done by me......actually, it may be. Lemme check FitPokeLizardon.pac to see if i can just recolor the fire effect to a purpleish color, and call it up through PSA.
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Some GIF Animations about my ideas:
Neutral B:

Side B:

Up B:

Down B:

Final Smash:

And maybe he will have a Aerial Down B and Final Smash (different from in Ground)