Sexy Mountain Official Thread

Started by ItalianStallion, May 18, 2011, 12:10:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

May 18, 2011, 12:10:17 AM Last Edit: June 18, 2011, 07:05:54 PM by ItalianStallion




MSN Messenger Chat Group: http://sexymountain.groups.live.com/


Members on the project:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Stage Makers

- Mewtwo2000
- ItalianStallion
- br3compactor
- EternalYoshi
- Robzdablade


Vertexers

- BeyondYou
- Micaiah
- StarWaffle
- Pik
- GameWatching
- SmashClash
- ShadowSnake
- Legendary Super Mario
- KTH
- Jokekid
- cx_asuka
- Apprentice Of Death


Importers

- SmashHackers
- PinkPrincess
- BlackJax96
- Mr. Ludicolo
- Camonsters


Animators

- EternalYoshi
- GammaRidley
- IWasAPerson
- MarioKing64DS
- BlackJax96
- Hax
- Nameless
- Camonsters
- Tabuu Akugun


Textures

- DataDrain
- YoshiKartWii
- MANSTA8
- JooJoo720
- xxTerminatorxx
- cx_asuka


Sound Effects

- stickman
- BlackJax96
- 2DaMax92


Music

- DataDrain
- Wolfric
- YoshiKartWii
- NaruZeldaMaster
- JooJoo720


Wow, that's a very beautiful picture to get started xD
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Time to get this party started. :) :srs:


May 18, 2011, 12:20:15 AM #5 Last Edit: May 18, 2011, 12:21:53 AM by ItalianStallion
Quote from: Stocking on May 18, 2011, 12:16:09 AM
Time to get this party started. :) :srs:

LOL thanks Stocking. That was faster than I thought.

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on May 18, 2011, 12:15:32 AM
Wow, that's a very beautiful picture to get started xD

Inspirational pictures are inspirational. That is why I intend for my night version to do. Adding an Aurora Borealis and other things I plan on adding.

What version are you doing by the way Mewtwo?

There use to be 4 main versions, now there will be 5 since Robzdablade has decided to join this project.

You other Stage Makers need to decide if you want to do morning, sunset, dawn, after hours (lol) so we can set divisions for each respective time version of Sexy Mountain.

Each version will have a main Stage Maker, plus their respective Vertex, Texture, Animations, etc hackers.

Quote from: Wolfric on May 18, 2011, 12:17:05 AM
Too sexy for my eyes.

This.

Sunset sounds sexy enough to me, if it's not taken by another already :P
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 18, 2011, 12:20:15 AM
You other Stage Makers need to decide if you want to do morning, sunset, dawn, after hours (lol) so we can set divisions for each respective time version of Sexy Mountain.

No rain/snow?  I think we have enough people to put out more than 5 versions, if we want to.

Quote from: LordNOaH on May 18, 2011, 12:24:15 AM
No rain/snow?  I think we have enough people to put out more than 5 versions, if we want to.
Version amount: 25.5

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on May 18, 2011, 12:23:33 AM
Sunset sounds sexy enough to me, if it's not taken by another already :P

Don't think anyone claimed anything really, but I did see a picture of what br3 vision of it.

I have a feeling Robz will want the after hours one lol

Quote from: LordNOaH on May 18, 2011, 12:24:15 AM
No rain/snow?  I think we have enough people to put out more than 5 versions, if we want to.

Well I'll be adding snow in mine sir. And yeah that's probably going to happen, we'll see how this all turns out.

Quote from: SmashClash on May 18, 2011, 12:25:55 AM
Version amount: 25.5

Arroz con pollo.

May 18, 2011, 12:28:22 AM #10 Last Edit: May 18, 2011, 12:31:34 AM by SmashClash
Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 18, 2011, 12:26:26 AM
Arroz con pollo.
That's random.

EDIT: I'm gonna put this for the last icon in my Stage Expansion Roster so I never forget it.
Who's gonna make the icons for it?

Quote from: SmashClash on May 18, 2011, 12:28:22 AM
That's random.

It is.

Hey Smash Clash, on the old Sexy Mountain thread, post a link to this one on the OP as well. Just in case you know ;)

May 18, 2011, 12:31:28 AM #12 Last Edit: May 18, 2011, 12:34:19 AM by BlackJax96
This better not be a boring still stage (no offense to stage makers, I'm not saying most still stages are boring)... WE NEED INSANE BACKGROUND ANIMATION! >: D

I'm talking lots of exploding things and action

...rice with chicken?

Titty shaped mountains...

/eroticthoughts

Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 18, 2011, 12:31:28 AM
This better not be a boring still stage... WE NEED INSANE BACKGROUND ANIMATION! >: D

I'm talking lots of exploding things and action

...rice with chicken?
Yeah, lets make a lot of long animations so it can be mulitple movies in 1.
Make an animation last an hour or more. :V

@IS-Ok.