Sexy Mountain Official Thread

Started by ItalianStallion, May 18, 2011, 12:10:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: SmashClash on May 18, 2011, 12:58:34 AM
Hax was already a member just put him in the animator section, IS. lol

Alright good that way we won't need to make anymore arrangements. EnigmaticSpirit has been added.

Also guys and girls, please let me know what section you want to be added to.

It can be more than 1, yes. For example EternalYoshi is under Stage Makers and also Animators.

I can texture as well, but I just rather be doing Stage thing and I'll let someone else take care of the textures.

Well. When Ur rdy PM what you want me to do.
Bros: dRage ~ Vish 
Bang your fist to the ground. let people know your name. Always make people laugh. and always share your booze.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3a1yoVv5Uto&feature=related
Guy Gets f'ed up

If you dont drink then you don't work hard enough. simply put. Drink after success. Not during.


Aw, hell yeah! This is going to be the greatest stage of all time forever.

Quote from: Wolfric on May 18, 2011, 01:19:50 AM
Rather, say on what can you help with.

I'm already talking to him on MSN and he liked the Afterhours Sexy Mountain idea ;o

oh wow that pic is AMAZING 8O

and i think i could prob help in music (i can only do full songs >.> sorry can't do the whole, loop thing XD)

or if that has enough people i can still do textures ;)

My ID everywhere: Yosh1Kart - 3DS FC: 2707-2122-5151

I'm on the Sunset version.

Concept art I made:



I doubt I could make it like this though! lol
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on May 18, 2011, 02:17:32 AM
I'm on the Sunset version.

Concept art I made:



I doubt I could make it like this though! lol

About time you arrived Panty.

Also, I thought you said that was Dawn? Well aren't they alike?

Hope you and Mewtwo come to an agreement on who does what. If anything, just call yours Dawn version if you don't mind.

Now I'm doing night, Robz is doing After hours, Mewtwo got Sunset, and you got Dawn.

I wonder what Eternal Yoshi is planning on doing..

Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 18, 2011, 01:12:50 AM
Also guys and girls, please let me know what section you want to be added to.

It can be more than 1, yes. For example EternalYoshi is under Stage Makers and also Animators.

Make sure to add me under Importers and Animators as well as Sound Effects.

Sure no problem at all bro.

Those who don't see their names on the OP don't get offended. Let me know and you will be added ASAP.

Put me up there for BRSTM maker, I'm sure I can find some epic songs to use for the different versions. :)
Hell I might use some songs from animes, and add a few nature sounds (birds chirping, water moving in a river etc) in the background and make it awesome :D

If you guys will post the pictures of the concept stages of each version I'll try to find good songs for all of them. :) Also put me in as a "tester" cause I'm game for checking how the stage works on wifi and just in general XD

But sunset is so much more epic :(

Let's see Mewtwo's opinion...
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Hey, I found a sexy song for the Sunset or Sunrise Version of the stage, it doesn't really seem to fit for any of the others.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Mj6_OfLsbU&feature=related

That song screams dawn/daytime. ^^
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on May 18, 2011, 02:49:54 AM
That song screams dawn/daytime. ^^

Lol really? It sounds more like a sun is setting song to me XD
Okay, I will try to find some good morning sound effects from a mountainous reagon.
Cause I want to see if I can add them to it and make it sound good lol

I'll also make a night time version of it too XD JIC anyone wants it :)