Sexy Mountain Official Thread

Started by ItalianStallion, May 18, 2011, 12:10:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ItalianStallion is probably asleep, just wait :)

Okeh Doke.
Keep studying the greats honey, I'm one of them.
KCMM Alumn.

Quote from: YoshiKartWii on May 18, 2011, 02:01:27 PM
ok is there some, specific music you'd like (i know of course sexy music) but,
like is there a specific artist you'd like? or... what? :-\

because remember when i said i'm doing full songs?

Sure man I'll request the first song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KRBmxyARJs

I'll probably be using this over the Sunset or Dawn version since it would fit more.

Quote from: ShadowSnake on May 18, 2011, 02:23:12 PM
So we can finally begin this sexiness eh?

i will get on MSN later today. :P

Do eet.

Quote from: 2DaMax92 on May 18, 2011, 02:36:06 PM
I said this in the last thread, but I think the thread moved at the time. Could you add me for SFX?

Sure man no problem.

Quote from: JooJoo720 on May 18, 2011, 03:43:52 PM
I'm a texture hacker, put me as that please
I also do portraits and music hacks though...

Alright got you under both. Now do you guys think I should do a portraits section? IMO it's not necessary.

Quote from: Difegue on May 18, 2011, 03:48:55 PM
Well, I said I'd be staging/importing so that's likely what I'm going to do, especially since my animating-fu is beyond horrible atm :/
I'd like to work on after hours/night/whatever you're calling it

Alright cool I'm including Morrigan, Doronjo, and Chun Li in my version. I'll be adding 1 or 2 more girls, and probably not from Tatsunoko vs Capcom. I do want that style and sexyness though.

Robz is the one doing the After Hours version, so make sure you talk to him about it. By the way he likes lolis.

Quote from: Mr. Ludicolo on May 18, 2011, 03:55:13 PM
I still need to be put under importers and vertexers....

Got you under importers. Would you mind showing me some of your vertex hacks? All I see in your vault are imports and textures. Maybe that's what you meant?

Quote from: Puraidou on May 18, 2011, 04:13:31 PM
ItalianStallion is probably asleep, just wait :)

You know me too well sir.


Does anyone like the song I found for any of the versions D:

I think it goes best with like the sunrise version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Mj6_OfLsbU

Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 18, 2011, 05:38:32 PM
Got you under importers. Would you mind showing me some of your vertex hacks? All I see in your vault are imports and textures. Maybe that's what you meant?

I've just learned how,and i've made 3, but im not releasing them yet. but this on is coming out soon so i ll show you it. (and some examples)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Keep studying the greats honey, I'm one of them.
KCMM Alumn.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 18, 2011, 05:38:32 PM
Alright cool I'm including Morrigan, Doronjo, and Chun Li in my version. I'll be adding 1 or 2 more girls, and probably not from Tatsunoko vs Capcom. I do want that style and sexyness though.

Robz is the one doing the After Hours version, so make sure you talk to him about it. By the way he likes lolis.

Excellent. I have mdl0s of lolis and regular girls through, so yeah.
I have all the models from Haruhi Wii and Castlevania Judgement.  :kdance:

Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 18, 2011, 05:38:32 PM
Sure man I'll request the first song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KRBmxyARJs
ok i'll go get this song ready hold on a minute,
unless if something pops up that i have to leave then,
well i'll just post when i get it

My ID everywhere: Yosh1Kart - 3DS FC: 2707-2122-5151

Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 18, 2011, 05:38:32 PM

Alright cool I'm including Morrigan, Doronjo, and Chun Li in my version. I'll be adding 1 or 2 more girls, and probably not from Tatsunoko vs Capcom. I do want that style and sexyness though.

Chun Li turns Me On Till i see her legs... Anyways, I brstm her theme remix as a request a long time ago,would this be good for the stage?


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3H9gY44cGEQ
Keep studying the greats honey, I'm one of them.
KCMM Alumn.

ok i got it all ready should i post the download in here?
or pm you it?

My ID everywhere: Yosh1Kart - 3DS FC: 2707-2122-5151

I'm willing to do something to help out. I don't know what, though. Seems like you've got this mostly under control.

Don't forget to add Tsunade's theme :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vchwPsCoVyM

And here's Temari's (I actually think this is "Dance" which is one of neji's alternate themes :l)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSvmpzDlDJU

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on May 18, 2011, 06:51:45 PM
Don't forget to add Tsunade's theme :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vchwPsCoVyM

And here's Temari's (I actually think this is "Dance" which is one of neji's alternate themes :l)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSvmpzDlDJU
would you like me to make that?
it's ok if you don't but is it a full song no loops that i can do sorry :(

My ID everywhere: Yosh1Kart - 3DS FC: 2707-2122-5151

Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 18, 2011, 05:38:32 PM

Alright got you under both. Now do you guys think I should do a portraits section? IMO it's not necessary.


Nah don't bother with a portrait section. I was just saying that i can do portraits and writing and stuff. To make it official.


Luigi: I'm a wiener
fail.

For some reason I can't join the group unless I'm on my pc and I'm away from it until next weekend...