Sexy Mountain Official Thread

Started by ItalianStallion, May 18, 2011, 12:10:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Quote from: SmashClash on May 21, 2011, 06:18:25 PM
That annoyed me actually, only until :44

The whole thing annoys me T.T


Luigi: I'm a wiener
fail.

I glad you guys liked my idea... my .brstm is updated now! (It still plays the full song... but with a much better loop!)

Here's a link to my entry in Brawlvault HERE!

I'm not really doing anything with this project; maybe my slot could be better used by someone else.

you know what we need on sexy mountain?

The angel nurses from LSM's Siggy XD

.....
then pit would get a nosebleed...
lol

Quote from: libertyernie on May 21, 2011, 08:18:27 PM
I'm not really doing anything with this project; maybe my slot could be better used by someone else.

You offered to do the Stage Icons, we have 69 people, I'm sure what you're doing will be more than what about 20 people here would do.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on May 21, 2011, 08:38:53 PM
you know what we need on sexy mountain?

The angel nurses from LSM's Siggy XD

.....
then pit would get a nosebleed...
lol

hmmm... I kinda like this idea. (Maybe this is what I'll make myself someday...)

After all... Injection Fairy Lily's smexyness would fit very nicely in this stage!  :laugh:

OK, then. When the stage is done I'll whip up icons for it. :) Send me a PM when it's done, OK?

Quote from: libertyernie on May 21, 2011, 10:41:40 PM
OK, then. When the stage is done I'll whip up icons for it. :) Send me a PM when it's done, OK?

That would be great, and I'll be sure to do so ;)

Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on May 21, 2011, 10:25:08 PM
hmmm... I kinda like this idea. (Maybe this is what I'll make myself someday...)

After all... Injection Fairy Lily's smexyness would fit very nicely in this stage!  :laugh:
Umm is there such a thing as an injection...fairy... O-o *goes off to capture one*

Lol

you totally should make a vertex of her or something :P

Just over someone better than ZSS >_>
Good model to start with, bad psa limit...*sigh*

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on May 21, 2011, 11:48:58 PM
you totally should make a vertex of her or something :P

Just over someone better than ZSS >_>
Good model to start with, bad psa limit...*sigh*

She's one of my favorite Yu-Gi-Oh cards... I think I have 3 of them. ;)

As for the vertex, I was personally thinking Peach or Pit anyways... Probably Peach since I've worked with that model before. (I can probably make the wings out of her earrings anyways... lol)

Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on May 21, 2011, 11:58:13 PM
She's one of my favorite Yu-Gi-Oh cards... I think I have 3 of them. ;)

As for the vertex, I was personally thinking Peach or Pit anyways... Probably Peach since I've worked with that model before. (I can probably make the wings out of her earrings anyways... lol)

*blinks* I totally forgot about that card XD
Then again I haven't watched Yugioh in ages lol

Ever since bandai started marketing animes like damn piranas... I mean really...who the hell wants a goku action figure... with "REAL BLASTING ACTION!!!" =_=; lol they even made Avatar The Last Airbender action figures..... *sigh* moneygrubbing marketers...all I can say lol

I could imagine Joey's face if the real thing appeared in his room trying to give him an injection XD

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on May 22, 2011, 12:33:51 AM
*blinks* I totally forgot about that card XD

I could imagine Joey's face if the real thing appeared in his room trying to give him an injection XD

That happened in the Yu-Gi-Oh! movie... lol

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


That was my favorite part of it too. ;D


I could texture it?


Luigi: I'm a wiener
fail.