Sexy Mountain Official Thread

Started by ItalianStallion, May 18, 2011, 12:10:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Should there be stage hazards :O
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

So... what's new?
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


What's new? Nothing.

Let's see..

ItalianStallion - Currently on vacation in South America. Was gonna be here only for a month, but I'm staying until September. Currently working on my two stages, plus a new one.

Mewtwo - Currently on the Summer vacation that he hates, but with the girl that he loves, so all good. He is also working on Peach's Castle N64, and the Banjo Kazooie stages.

EternalYoshi - His SD card is broke I believe. I remember him saying he wanted to take a break from Stage hacking, and just focus on other things. On top of that, he hasn't even posted on this thread yet, so I don't know if he's still down with Sexy Mountain..

Robz - Haven't talked to him in months, but he has a job, and hasn't made a stage in months either.

br3compactor - You sir, live on the family thread, and need to get back to stage hacking! Also get on the things we talked about through PM ;]

Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 25, 2011, 07:24:08 AMRobz - Haven't talked to him in months, but he has a job, and hasn't made a stage in months either.
He's quite busy working his off his habbit for alcohol (which he's holding up 1 week now without trouble) and his new love in the fam xD
Aside that, i haven't seen him hacking in ages.. ._."

My vacations just started, so I'm gonna be able to hack more.

I'm really determined to go back to stage hacking.

But I think I may end up dropping the Sexy Mountain project in favour of City Escape and Clock Town...
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


just let this die in peace already people... the hype is already over so yeah...



Quote from: br3compactor on July 25, 2011, 01:27:08 PM
My vacations just started, so I'm gonna be able to hack more.

I'm really determined to go back to stage hacking.

But I think I may end up dropping the Sexy Mountain project in favour of City Escape and Clock Town...

:oshi: just drop city escape for now and do sexy mountain and clock town...

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on July 25, 2011, 04:47:53 PM
:oshi: just drop city escape for now and do sexy mountain and clock town...

I rather do City Escape, because I've been wanting to do it since forever.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on July 25, 2011, 04:51:59 PM
I rather do City Escape, because I've been wanting to do it since forever.

but but....
awww....
XD
kidding...lol mostly..

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on July 25, 2011, 04:47:53 PM
:oshi: just drop city escape for now and do sexy mountain and clock town...
:>.>:

Quote from: br3compactor on July 25, 2011, 04:51:59 PM
I rather do City Escape, because I've been wanting to do it since forever.

I command you to do City Escape! :srs:

July 25, 2011, 06:27:00 PM #237 Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 06:28:40 PM by ItalianStallion
If you want to drop this project br3, let me know so I can add LordNoah for the Stage Makers section instead of you. No hard feelings ;)

Don't feel the need to quit just cause everyone else is busy with their own life and stages.

Those who want to be taken out of the group, feel free to do so.

I'm just saying, Sexy Mountain will happen. It might not happen right now, but it's goona happen. Doesn't matter to me if it's 10 people in the end.

Can u talk me a bit about Sexy Mountain? I know nothing about it.If it's a stage then I could try to help a bit but I know very few.I'm getting started in stage hacking and I know how to make models invisible,make textures and make SSS names,but I'd like to get some experience and learn some things :D
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Honestly, I'm doubtful anything will come out of such a large group (almost 70 people? Seriously?).

The larger the group, the harder actually making the thing becomes (due to communication, work load distributation, etc), unless everyone is REALLY well organized.

5-15 people who know stages, imports, and animations well I can see. Not such a large group as you currently have, though.

FC: 2191-7379-6272