Sexy Mountain Official Thread

Started by ItalianStallion, May 18, 2011, 12:10:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


You're welcome,but what's actually Sexy Mountain? Why do you need so many people to make a stage?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

It's not that the 69 people will be doing stuff. Sexy Mountain just needs 69 collabers for the heck of it.

Quote from: Weenie on July 28, 2011, 02:37:33 PM
It's not that the 69 people will be doing stuff. Sexy Mountain just needs 69 collabers for the heck of it.

This.

I have found the perfect model to work off of, to add stuff to. It will play like no other stage, and of course won't be flat. No previews since it's very early stages, but once I add some things to it, I will need Vertexers to vertex some things such as the hot tub, and other things.

I will also need Animators, to animate Morrigan and Doronjo for now.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 28, 2011, 07:29:58 PM
I will also need Animators, to animate Morrigan and Doronjo for now.

You rang?

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on July 28, 2011, 07:35:10 PM
You rang?

*Rings*

What do you have in mind for Doronjo and Morrigan?

I kinda thought about having Morrigan sitting down either at or by the jacuzzi. What do you guys think they should be doing? Opinions people!

I already have both models, plus more.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 28, 2011, 07:38:23 PM
*Rings*

What do you have in mind for Doronjo and Morrigan?

I kinda thought about having Morrigan sitting down either at or by the jacuzzi. What do you guys think they should be doing? Opinions people!

I already have both models, plus more.

I have no idea. XD

You just tell me what to make them do, and I'll do it.

Because quite frankly, I'm lacking in the creativity department. -_-"

Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 28, 2011, 07:38:23 PM
I kinda thought about having Morrigan sitting down either at or by the jacuzzi. What do you guys think they should be doing? Opinions people!
I have a "sitting" animation on my Twilight Battlefield V1.8 stage. For Midna in the sky, you could start with that? Just an idea for the sitting, it's just her sitting with her hand under her chin leaning on her leg (in mid-air)


I bet that the first preview posted by someone will just make this place burst in hype again.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


I should probably do somthing... maybe use this texture hack and model?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21227

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


yep, samus in a bikini.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Ok, we can have that for one of the girls in the background.

Maybe if I get enough requests I'll make another version without the bikini...
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

That's lingerie, not a bikini :srs:
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Ricky (br3) on August 21, 2011, 02:45:01 AM
That's lingerie, not a bikini :srs:
SEXY lingerie.

My ID everywhere: Yosh1Kart - 3DS FC: 2707-2122-5151