Sexy Mountain Official Thread

Started by ItalianStallion, May 18, 2011, 12:10:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


August 21, 2011, 06:31:20 PM #256 Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 06:38:27 PM by xxTerminatorxx
Quote from: Ricky (br3) on August 21, 2011, 02:45:01 AMThat's lingerie, not a bikini :srs:

Shall I change the name of it then?

Quote from: Ricky (br3) on August 21, 2011, 02:53:05 AMI would know, I made that one.
Luke, I am you're father.
dunno that's what came to my mind first when you said that. Anyways, I used a few of the body textures, but ported it over Samus with custom eye textures, etc. I already gave you credit, so yeah.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Yeah, I know.

But it can't be called a bikini if it's not.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


i dont get the stage
even if the family may disappear, the time we spent together will not...
Check out my DeviantArt:
http://sigufaira.deviantart.com/
Check out my Youtube too!: http://www.youtube.com/user/faira0496?feature=watch
3DS FC: 0559-7845-4582
other info:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

personas
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler]

Now that BrawlBox v.65 is released maybe it should be easier for people to gather up and start this up?


October 25, 2011, 09:44:05 PM #261 Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 09:51:36 PM by Nanobuds
69 is the magic number of life. we need 69 people.

also add me to the texture helper section. im not in any of the categories :srs:

is this another attempt to get back on this thing... srsly, let it go already

Quote from: LordNOaH on October 25, 2011, 09:36:38 PM
I don't think there needs to be that many people helping..
The hack is called "biggest collab idea" for a reason

My ID everywhere: Yosh1Kart - 3DS FC: 2707-2122-5151

I thought i was in this too, lol sry, I did say i would try to help
Somtimes you just know when your destined for great things in the future.

Quote from: SmashClash on October 24, 2011, 08:06:55 PM
Now that BrawlBox v.65 is released maybe it should be easier for people to gather up and start this up?

yaok

But seriously guys, I think this is kind of dead now so you should probably stop bumping it. -.-

It's not dead. It's on hold.

I'm busy with life, stages, and characters. It's not gonna happen right now. Someday it will. I don't give a [censored] how many people say it won't happen, blah blah. Believe what you want.

I'll be locking this now. If you don't want to be in this project, great. PM ame about it. Thanks.