Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 [2] 3
Author Topic: I've always thought Toon Link was a clone, so.... *9.22.09 EDIT*  (Read 15412 times)
Quicksilver
Hyper Kitten

woof

• Awards Fiery Topic Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15 on: September 12, 2009, 04:11:11 PM »

just thought of something u can do for the deku leaf. idk if u can but if u take the final smash graphic (it can be solid on both sides unlike link's). theres something to make his final smash green. if u get in contact with the person who made that, mabe u can find out how to change the texture of the final smash triforce into a deku leaf. once u find it, and find a way to retexture it, the programing is easy as pie (toon link's hammer animation while holding it for if used in the air. then use the wait animation for win2 (i think its 2). its the one where he catches the pig and holds it above him. since no pig will be there, ull have an animation of him picking something up and holding it above his head.

ok mabe its not that simple actuially.

I did not stay like  peter pan and the lost boys and I unfortunately grew up and moved on to other things. I GIVE FULL PERMISSION FOR EVERYONE TO DO WHATEVER THE HELL THEY WANT WITH ANY OF MY PREVIOUS WORK
    (it would be nice if you credited me tho :3)  have a great life everyone! Smiley

thanyou
    Extreme Kitten

That guy who did that thing a while ago

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #16 on: September 12, 2009, 04:52:12 PM »

ok mabe its not that simple actuially.

The story of my life

Quicksilver
    Hyper Kitten

woof

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17 on: September 15, 2009, 10:28:43 PM »

bingo. got it. Luigi's B move (doesnt have to be that cuzs i know u cant get his article, but something like that) if made bigger, and set to NOT rotate with the camera would make a good dekuleaf assuming it is slanted on a Z axis and is swung on a Y axis. any green fire anywhere? if so, this has a chance.
    or u can be a badass and make it out of ray-gun shots. (lol would be so cool looking)

I did not stay like  peter pan and the lost boys and I unfortunately grew up and moved on to other things. I GIVE FULL PERMISSION FOR EVERYONE TO DO WHATEVER THE HELL THEY WANT WITH ANY OF MY PREVIOUS WORK
    (it would be nice if you credited me tho :3)  have a great life everyone! Smiley

Oizen
    Global Moderator

Thanks

• Awards King for a Day 128-bit Core Gamer Ceiling Cat >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #18 on: September 15, 2009, 10:30:39 PM »

Wouldn't Mr.G&W's up B be more like the Deku leaf?

thanyou
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #19 on: September 15, 2009, 10:40:13 PM »

bingo. got it. Luigi's B move (doesnt have to be that cuzs i know u cant get his article, but something like that) if made bigger, and set to NOT rotate with the camera would make a good dekuleaf assuming it is slanted on a Z axis and is swung on a Y axis. any green fire anywhere? if so, this has a chance.
    or u can be a badass and make it out of ray-gun shots. (lol would be so cool looking)

Oooh, I like that Ray gun idea

Wouldn't Mr.G&W's up B be more like the Deku leaf?

Yeah, I guess you're right, Peach floats too slow

smashmaniac2008
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #20 on: September 17, 2009, 06:36:05 PM »

i was thinking neutral b be bow and arrow (changing between normal 75% fire arrow 12% ice arrow 12% and 1% light arrow) side b be skull hammer up b be deku leaf and down b for lack of a better idea iron boots (basically it's exactly like kirby's stone)

thanyou
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #21 on: September 17, 2009, 08:32:49 PM »

i was thinking neutral b be bow and arrow (changing between normal 75% fire arrow 12% ice arrow 12% and 1% light arrow) side b be skull hammer up b be deku leaf and down b for lack of a better idea iron boots (basically it's exactly like kirby's stone)

THANK YOU for giving the kind of feedback I wanted to hear ^^

*Ahem* Yeah, the boots aren't a bad idea, but I don't think it'd be nearly as useful on the ground....and I was considering the interchangeable arrows, although I honestly have no idea how I'd do that....maybe a dice roll event to decide which subaction it uses, but that would split all chances evenly, making a 1% chance of using a light arrow, 25% [Normal (25%) Fire/Ice (25% each) Light (25%)]

VILE
    Badass.
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container KCMM Old Timer Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #22 on: September 18, 2009, 06:21:44 AM »

I think i have a better idea for the arrows. Whilst charging the arrow, you can press R or L to change the arrow type. Light arrows could have a small chance of popping up when you press L or R.

Zephiel:
    You know what I really like on my stack smash?
    Texture updates.

Androu1:
    @Zephiel: “your” Stack Smash?

thanyou
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #23 on: September 18, 2009, 02:45:52 PM »

I think i have a better idea for the arrows. Whilst charging the arrow, you can press R or L to change the arrow type. Light arrows could have a small chance of popping up when you press L or R.

Now that is a good idea, but I don't know how to do that.........could you help me? Or at least guide me in the right direction?

Quicksilver
    Hyper Kitten

woof

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #24 on: September 19, 2009, 06:27:30 PM »

on the charging (or in this case, [censored]ing the bow.) subaction, put an "if" "else" command.
    if R button pressed (look around. theres a list of command lines. i know they exist),
    if L button pressed _____
    else (lead to norm subaction.)

on the norm subaction, add a dice effect where theres a 1% chance of light arrow.

keep da bombz fool!

thanyou
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #25 on: September 19, 2009, 07:47:27 PM »

on the charging (or in this case, [censored]ing the bow.) subaction, put an "if" "else" command.
    if R button pressed (look around. theres a list of command lines. i know they exist),
    if L button pressed _____
    else (lead to norm subaction.)

on the norm subaction, add a dice effect where theres a 1% chance of light arrow.

keep da bombz fool!

I just checked the Essential PSA info thread, and it said that R, L and Z are mapped to the same variable =/

smashmaniac2008
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #26 on: September 20, 2009, 06:17:51 PM »

cool then make it random.

edit: i was thinking and this might be impossible you said a "dice roll" right? why don't you make 5 "normal" arrows that are exactly the same 2 "fire" arrows that are the same 2 "ice" arrows that are the same and one light arrow that way there is just a 1/10 chance of light arrows, 1/5 chance of fire arrows, 1/5 chance of ice arrows, and 1/2 chance of normal arrows.
    « Last Edit: September 20, 2009, 06:21:54 PM by smashmaniac2008 » Logged

thanyou
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #27 on: September 21, 2009, 09:58:00 AM »

cool then make it random.

edit: i was thinking and this might be impossible you said a "dice roll" right? why don't you make 5 "normal" arrows that are exactly the same 2 "fire" arrows that are the same 2 "ice" arrows that are the same and one light arrow that way there is just a 1/10 chance of light arrows, 1/5 chance of fire arrows, 1/5 chance of ice arrows, and 1/2 chance of normal arrows.

That would work for adding GFX to the bow, but as of now, I have no idea how to edit the hitboxes of articles, which is what the arrow is. I don't even know if its possible right now, but I will at least try to add the dice roll and GFX so there's a 50% chance of normal, 20% chance of Fire or Ice, and 10% chance of light arrows =D

Also, any ideas on what GFX I should use for the light arrows?

Ice God64
    Mega Kitten

♪Wheee!♪

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #28 on: September 21, 2009, 12:51:39 PM »

What exactly do you mean? Are you making his moves based off of what he does in Wind Waker? If so, PLEASE OH PLEASE give him the Hurricane Spin! And if it's possible, maybe fire/ice/light arrows?
    THIS.

Seriously, it's his trademark move.

thanyou
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #29 on: September 21, 2009, 06:34:51 PM »

What exactly do you mean? Are you making his moves based off of what he does in Wind Waker? If so, PLEASE OH PLEASE give him the Hurricane Spin! And if it's possible, maybe fire/ice/light arrows?
    THIS.

Seriously, it's his trademark move.

Yeah, I've found out how to make him move around while on the ground Cheesy

Now I just need to figure out what to set it to, Down Smash, or keep it as the Recovery move.....?

Pages:  1 [2] 3
    Print
    Jump to: