Clone Engine/Character Porting Q&A/FAQ Thread ***DO NOT REQUEST .RELS!!***

Started by Eternal Yoshi, May 23, 2011, 02:07:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

We've expanded stages, amount of costumes, and now character slots.
Now we need to be able to add more music to My Music :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Anyone wanna direct me on how to do a model import over characters in project m?

Quote from: Paradoxium on September 25, 2013, 03:44:43 PM
Anyone wanna direct me on how to do a model import over characters in project m?
Not the right thread. Try the help section.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Can anyone plz help me. I managed to rel port Jigglypuff (Aqua PSA) over Samus but for some reason, whenever I press B, Special or A combos, it got some T- Pose.

Is there a way to prevent it??

Quote from: Wiisam on November 01, 2013, 03:21:41 AM
Can anyone plz help me. I managed to rel port Jigglypuff (Aqua PSA) over Samus but for some reason, whenever I press B, Special or A combos, it got some T- Pose.

Is there a way to prevent it??
samus is wierd since it has the rel shared with zs samus but did you try to add the ic constants codes manualy?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Wiisam on November 01, 2013, 03:21:41 AM
Can anyone plz help me. I managed to rel port Jigglypuff (Aqua PSA) over Samus but for some reason, whenever I press B, Special or A combos, it got some T- Pose.

Is there a way to prevent it??
Try messing with the Samus has *'s jabs until it works. I forgot if the OP has the codes, but just mess around and eventually you might get it to work.
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE


Sound Bank Modifier NTSC-U:[Phantom Wings]
4A000000 80AD89E0
1400ZZZZ 0000000YY
E0000000 80008000

ZZZZ = XX * 0x04

Characters [XX]:
00 Mario
01 Donkey Kong
02 Link
03 Samus
04 Yoshi
05 Kirby
06 Fox
07 Pikachu
08 Luigi
09 Captain Falcon
0A Ness
0B Bowser
0C Peach
0D Zelda
0E Sheik
0F Popo
10 (Nana)
11 Marth
12 Mr. Game & Watch
13 Falco
14 Ganondorf
15 Wario
16 Metaknight
17 Pit
18 Zero Suit Samus
19 Olimar
1A Lucas
1B Diddy Kong
1C Pokemon Trainer
1D Charizard
1E Squirtle
1F Ivysaur
20 Dedede
21 Lucario
22 Ike
23 Robot
24 (Pra-mai)
25 Jigglypuff
26 (Mewtwo)
27 (Roy)
28 (Dr. Mario)
29 Toon Link
2A (Toon Zelda)
2B (Toon Sheik)
2C Wolf
2D (Dixie)
2E Snake
2F Sonic
30 Giga Bowser
31 Warioman
32 Red Alloy
33 Blue Alloy
34 Yellow Alloy
35 Green Alloy
36 (Mario D)

Sound Bank Values [YY]:
01 Mario
02 Link
03 Pit
04 Metaknight
05 Dedede
06 Donkey Kong
07 Samus/Zero Suit Samus
08 Yoshi
09 Kirby
0A Fox
0B Pikachu
0C Luigi
0D Captain Falcon
0E Ness
0F Bowser
10 Peach
11 Zelda/Sheik
12 Popo/Nana
13 Marth
14 Mr. Game & Watch
15 Falco
16 Ganondorf
17 Wario
18 Olimar
19 Lucas
1A Diddy Kong
1B Pokemon Trainer
1C Charizard
1D Squirtle
1E Ivysaur
1F Lucario
20 Ike
21 Rob
22 Jigglypuff
23 Toon Link
24 Wolf
25 Snake
26 Sonic
27 Unknown
28 Alloy
29-4B Unknown


[/quote]

What are the YY values for boss characters? (Rayquaza, Duon, etc). I want this because i ported Roy over Robot, but he is silent and i replaced Duon's sounds with Roy's. (I am using Roy's moveset files from Project M so they are meant to use Duon's soundbank.)

Quote from: aaronlink127 on August 28, 2014, 01:24:57 AM

Sound Bank Modifier NTSC-U:[Phantom Wings]
4A000000 80AD89E0
1400ZZZZ 0000000YY
E0000000 80008000

ZZZZ = XX * 0x04

Characters [XX]:
00 Mario
01 Donkey Kong
02 Link
03 Samus
04 Yoshi
05 Kirby
06 Fox
07 Pikachu
08 Luigi
09 Captain Falcon
0A Ness
0B Bowser
0C Peach
0D Zelda
0E Sheik
0F Popo
10 (Nana)
11 Marth
12 Mr. Game & Watch
13 Falco
14 Ganondorf
15 Wario
16 Metaknight
17 Pit
18 Zero Suit Samus
19 Olimar
1A Lucas
1B Diddy Kong
1C Pokemon Trainer
1D Charizard
1E Squirtle
1F Ivysaur
20 Dedede
21 Lucario
22 Ike
23 Robot
24 (Pra-mai)
25 Jigglypuff
26 (Mewtwo)
27 (Roy)
28 (Dr. Mario)
29 Toon Link
2A (Toon Zelda)
2B (Toon Sheik)
2C Wolf
2D (Dixie)
2E Snake
2F Sonic
30 Giga Bowser
31 Warioman
32 Red Alloy
33 Blue Alloy
34 Yellow Alloy
35 Green Alloy
36 (Mario D)

Sound Bank Values [YY]:
01 Mario
02 Link
03 Pit
04 Metaknight
05 Dedede
06 Donkey Kong
07 Samus/Zero Suit Samus
08 Yoshi
09 Kirby
0A Fox
0B Pikachu
0C Luigi
0D Captain Falcon
0E Ness
0F Bowser
10 Peach
11 Zelda/Sheik
12 Popo/Nana
13 Marth
14 Mr. Game & Watch
15 Falco
16 Ganondorf
17 Wario
18 Olimar
19 Lucas
1A Diddy Kong
1B Pokemon Trainer
1C Charizard
1D Squirtle
1E Ivysaur
1F Lucario
20 Ike
21 Rob
22 Jigglypuff
23 Toon Link
24 Wolf
25 Snake
26 Sonic
27 Unknown
28 Alloy
29-4B Unknown




What are the XX values for boss characters? (Rayquaza, Duon, etc). I want this because i ported Roy over Robot, but he is silent and i replaced Duon's sounds with Roy's. (I am using Roy's moveset files from Project M so they are meant to use Duon's soundbank.)

Almost one year necropost. :P
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: jjy123 on September 01, 2014, 08:42:59 PM
if you guys want to get free nintendo eshop cards go to this site http://www.instagc.com/420909  get them in around a week and your ready this is not illegal

Wrong place to post that.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

I've been trying to port an alloy onto a character since I've seen that this is possible, but to no avail. The alloys ALL use 1 .REL file that is confusing to edit. How do I do this? How can I replace a character with an alloy? :-[
{I HAVE RETURNED... And I'm VERY OUTDATED! XD}

Is there any way to .rel port a character OVER an Alloy? They all use 1 .rel file, so would I need to replace them with 4 characters all using the same .rel normally?
Along the same lines, is the layout of the Alloy .rel file different than that of other characters?

Can somebody PLEASE help me understand how to make a custom CSS and add sound to characters?

i have doctor mario but when i get to the character selection screen his name shows but when i am fighting his name shows up crazy hand,please could you  help me fix this issue
thanks for your help

So I'm trying to make raichu his own slot and it works moderately well but every time the results screen tries to load and raichu is in play it freezes. I think its suppose to have a FitPikachuResults.pac file that I would just change the name to FitRaichuResults.pac but I cant find any FitPikachuResults.pac files. What should I do?(keep in mind I'm using a hackles version of a project m ex build and I have no idea how to do that coding stuff)