Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 3 4 [5] 6
Author Topic: Project Rock On! Rockman Dash/Megaman Volnutt - ON HOLD FOR NOW  (Read 32337 times)
Pervyman Trigger
The Perverted Protagonist
Special Access

HO HEY

• Awards B Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Cookie Clicker!?

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #60 on: June 18, 2011, 07:44:10 PM »

Nice, wonderful work! And good work on the new volnutt, unlike mine he dosen't have those anoyying things strecthing off of his body Awesome Face Hope the PSA work goes well, god knows I can't understand it.

Edit: I'm also working On a new kirby hat, thought it looked to close to classic So I've decided to give it a re-vamp or whatever you call it, and it's gonna be AWESOME AWESOME 2.0! As for the colors I think I'll make a poll as to ONE of them being relased Happy Face Cuse only god knows what the f*ck I have created with some of these not impressed , *Shiver* Oh shi~ TO DA INTERNE- oh wait. To a thread!
    Poll here: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=25855.0
    « Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 11:12:25 PM by pervyTHEshadow » Logged

PlaqueOne
    Intermediate Kitten

Nipa~

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #61 on: June 21, 2011, 11:50:14 AM »

Hi there folks, just in case anyone hasn't noticed yet: ssbbtailsfan released his soundmod the other day - using this will give volnutt his original voice from TvsC instead of just R.O.Bs random beepings. Also this release will be supported in the future realeses so it will be compatible - so no need to wait, get it now! Wink

also notice that ssbbtailsfan worked with the outdated rockman, so this DL does NOT contain any of the other changes we made since the first beta release ... sry Wink

btw: added the release to the first post as well

greetz
    PlaqueOne

« Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 11:51:10 AM by PlaqueOne » Logged

junior139
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #62 on: June 21, 2011, 11:12:46 PM »

i got the beep of doom when i played on gessel chaft but i downloaded the one tht says the arm buster thiingy should i download the original beta maybe thts y or is it juss volnutt himself ?

Pervyman Trigger
    Special Access

HO HEY

« Reply #63 on: June 22, 2011, 05:35:23 AM »

i got the beep of doom when i played on gessel chaft but i downloaded the one tht says the arm buster thingy should i download the original beta maybe thts y or is it juss volnutt himself ?

if your using the just hand and buster version it may be volnutt because I used that stages model, and I played with the original model on that stage (As shown in my pics), other than that I don know, have really been able to play considering I'm still putting my wii back together

EDIT: Try this one http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19432, Still having problems with that one then try the original pack and see what happens
    « Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 10:17:06 AM by pervyTHEshadow » Logged

junior139
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #64 on: June 22, 2011, 08:57:17 PM »

ok ill give it a shot thanxz man

Pervyman Trigger
    Special Access

HO HEY

« Reply #65 on: June 22, 2011, 10:14:25 PM »

anytime ^_~

EDIT: Plaque, I realized what you meant and fixed the download, and look a CSP to go with it ^_~
    Heres the new link, passwords the same.
    http://www.mediafire.com/?7cb60jnltrqkkyj
    Now for the CSP (It's not perfict but it'll do for now, I'll fix it up if it wins the poll or at your secound release)

« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 03:56:52 PM by pervyTHEshadow » Logged

Digiholic
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #66 on: July 10, 2011, 04:30:42 PM »

I just want to say, I'm really glad someone with talent managed to pick up the project. I just wasn't skilled enough to finish. I'd offer to share resources... but you've done everything I have and more.

I kinda dropped off the Brawl hacking circuit for a while, sorry I didn't respond to your asking permission. Feel free to continue, I can't wait until this is complete.
    « Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 04:32:35 PM by Digiholic » Logged

PlaqueOne
    Intermediate Kitten

Nipa~

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #67 on: July 10, 2011, 07:59:21 PM »

I just want to say, I'm really glad someone with talent managed to pick up the project. I just wasn't skilled enough to finish. I'd offer to share resources... but you've done everything I have and more.

I kinda dropped off the Brawl hacking circuit for a while, sorry I didn't respond to your asking permission. Feel free to continue, I can't wait until this is complete.

Thats really great to hear - it always bothered me and i really didn't want to steal your work or anything. Also big thx again, if you wouldn't have done such a nice job back then i probably would've never continued it. I just saw your work with many difficult stuff already cleared and it feld like a total waist to let this die at this point.

if you're really that out of practice and all it's probably no use to ask, but if you wanna join the staff you'd be welcome ^^

anyway gotta go back to animating now Tongue

PS: @pervy: thx you took the request, looks cool ... im pretty sure ill include it in the next release Wink

greetz
    PlaqueOne

Pervyman Trigger
    Special Access

HO HEY

« Reply #68 on: July 10, 2011, 08:08:13 PM »

PS: @pervy: thx you took the request, looks cool ... im pretty sure ill include it in the next release Wink

greetz
    PlaqueOne

F*CK YEAH Ha ha sorry Awesome Face thats great to hear.
    And if it's not to much trouble could I ask of some PSA help from you? Nothing big or soon or anything. In fact it's most me needing someone to actully tell me how to do this stuff >.< Anyway jsut throwin that out there
    « Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 08:14:58 PM by pervyTHEshadow » Logged

Digiholic
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #69 on: July 10, 2011, 08:13:36 PM »

Thats really great to hear - it always bothered me and i really didn't want to steal your work or anything. Also big thx again, if you wouldn't have done such a nice job back then i probably would've never continued it. I just saw your work with many difficult stuff already cleared and it feld like a total waist to let this die at this point.

if you're really that out of practice and all it's probably no use to ask, but if you wanna join the staff you'd be welcome ^^

To be honest, I never really was good with PSA. I planned on using Volnutt to learn stuff too. I might tinker with it now if I can find the time.

Pervyman Trigger
    Special Access

HO HEY

« Reply #70 on: July 28, 2011, 04:29:19 PM »

How goes the progress?

Oni Kage
    Advanced Kitten

dinder&dinder

• Awards Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #71 on: August 18, 2011, 04:16:59 PM »

Progress? :3

I want to line the pieces up; yours, and mine.

PlaqueOne
    Intermediate Kitten

Nipa~

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #72 on: August 21, 2011, 09:44:33 AM »

Progress? :3

unfortunately there is not much to tell, sorry folks.

still animating, last time i counted there were ~60 animations left that need to be done  Undecided. Seems like the whole animation-stuff is taking even longer than i expected ... so if someone wants to help out  Angel ...
    also i was a little distracted the last 2 weeks so i didn't really do much for the project. dunno about the other teammembers though.

so, precise status-report:
    Animation: probably around 40-50 % done

PSA: 1% (just a little bugfixing, nothing really revampt so far)

greetz
    PlaqueOne

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #73 on: September 20, 2011, 10:53:06 PM »

any new updates on this? im like getting tired of dying whenever some1 grabs meh Dx

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

PlaqueOne
    Intermediate Kitten

Nipa~

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #74 on: September 21, 2011, 01:04:29 PM »

any new updates on this? im like getting tired of dying whenever some1 grabs meh Dx

Yeah me to Tongue ... but I dunno how to fix that yet (i think it's somehow related to the bones but that part looks fine to me :S ). Anyway as i said before the next update will take a long time because most stuff that is already there will get revamped as well. I Hope it will be worth the extra waiting time. So yeah, better deal with it or search for an alternative hack that goes over rob until then Tongue

greetz PlaqueOne
    « Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 01:05:45 PM by PlaqueOne » Logged

Pages:  1 2 3 4 [5] 6
    Print
    Jump to: