Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 16 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: jokekid on February 23, 2012, 12:39:55 PM
if u made that group, would u mind adding me too ??
i would be very happy ^^
Added.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Like to point out that the emails seem to have gone back to normal timing ^_^

Any news about Displaying our servers better? =3
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!




sorry for double post, but it has nothing to do with my previous...
the check unread replies button doesnt work, it gives me this message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function AnnoyUser() in /home/content/65/7522065/html/kcmm/forums.kc-mm.com/Sources/Recent.php on line 466

anyone has this too?
also, u noticed this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
????

Yep.
I've been getting that for the unread posts section as well.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Unread Topics and Unread Posts both have this. It's server side since i have it on 3 different computers in 4 different browsers.

March 14, 2012, 06:46:52 PM #1866 Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 07:02:52 PM by Sorceress
I get it. It's when I do things on this site, like search though pages or change profile, It's like a Error 500 to me.

Edit: No wait, I get some different...
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

I know, it's a little problem we have ... thought we had gotten rid of it on every page.

I asked picano to check it out.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

March 14, 2012, 07:39:31 PM #1868 Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 07:40:33 PM by Mirania マナミア
Quote from: Miacis on March 14, 2012, 06:54:24 PM
I know, it's a little problem we have ... thought we had gotten rid of it on every page.

I asked picano to check it out.
Seem someone fixed it :)


Quote from: Vyse on March 14, 2012, 07:47:12 PM
Yeah I just took care of it
Once again Vyse, you da boss.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Should I be getting that?
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Sorceress on March 15, 2012, 01:35:09 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Should I be getting that?
I think it would be handy if they know where you get that.

March 15, 2012, 10:45:38 AM #1874 Last Edit: March 15, 2012, 11:08:11 AM by Vyse
Quote from: Sorceress on March 15, 2012, 01:35:09 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Should I be getting that?
Yes. I didn't transfer over any of the cache files, because there were a ton of them. The forum will eventually remake its caches, and those things will stop happening.

...Until we move again

Edit: The problem posted in the BV thread about captcha not working should be fixed, too. I wonder how much stuff broke in this temporary move.