Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

March 25, 2012, 03:28:41 AM #1890 Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 03:35:59 AM by Vyse
Quote from: StarWaffle on March 25, 2012, 02:12:16 AM
No need to take shots at what I may or may not care bout.
No one's taking shots at anything. It was a question.

Anyway, it plainly says Brawl Vault on the FB page. And everything from every team that shows up on our front page also gets crossposted to the FB page. It's not just about us, because, again, teams are not that big a deal.

Jack made that banner entirely on his own, but I imagine his motivation was to show off good stuff that's available on Brawl Vault without regard to team distinctions.

March 25, 2012, 03:41:17 AM #1891 Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 03:42:58 AM by StarWaffle
K, you're right and I agree with everything you said.

I think what Star was trying to point out is that non-KC:MM team created hacks are featured on a banner that clearly states "WE ARE KC:MM AND WE HACK BRAWL" regardless of what the Facebook page is named. It just raises questions... Was it intentional? An overlook? Was it to "pad the repertoire"?
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


March 25, 2012, 03:54:23 AM #1893 Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 03:57:32 AM by Vyse
I think you're blowing this out of proportion. Like I told Noah once, not everything is some big scandal or controversy.

It's just Brawl hacks. Who cares where they come from.

Of course, I'm just a forum admin, and I'm just speaking my mind. "The opinions expressed herein do not represent the opinions of Kitty Corp: Meow Mix Amalgamated Brawl Hacking Industries, Inc.," etc.


I think we get the point by now that you have no interest in hacks and their respective teams.

But try to focus on the point: the average onlooker will think everything on the banner is made by KC:MM.

Not trying to shout "scandal", "controversy", or take shots. Just stating my viewpoint.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


eh.. I'm kinda with Vyse on this one.. Who cares.. it got the hack noticed even more, and when someone goes to the vault and finds it, they got all the info they need.

.... plus not every team's on the Kc page >.>
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: SJS on March 25, 2012, 04:04:55 AM
But try to focus on the point: the average onlooker will think everything on the banner is made by KC:MM.
Every team puts its hacks on BrawlVault. A user would have to go to BrawlVault to get the hack, and then they would know who made it and what team the hacker is on, regardless of whether it's KC:MM or IST or what have you.

It doesn't matter. Everything's equal on BV. That's how it's always been.

You keep talking about Brawl Vault, yet I'm talking about the banner that says KC:MM three times on it.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on March 25, 2012, 04:51:19 AM
You keep talking about Brawl Vault, yet I'm talking about the banner that says KC:MM three times on it.
Two of them are the URL (and one isn't actually part of the banner; it's the profile picture). KC:MM hosts BV, you know?

March 25, 2012, 06:01:25 AM #1900 Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 06:04:29 AM by Jack H.
Quote from: Vyse on March 25, 2012, 03:28:41 AM
No one's taking shots at anything. It was a question.

Anyway, it plainly says Brawl Vault on the FB page. And everything from every team that shows up on our front page also gets crossposted to the FB page. It's not just about us, because, again, teams are not that big a deal.

Jack made that banner entirely on his own, but I imagine his <b>motivation was to show off good stuff that's available on Brawl Vault without regard to team distinctions</b>.

Simple. I don't have any idea which team came up with what. It's plain to see that if someone finds a good texture, you're going to wind up finding it in BrawlVault. The Vault has everything from every team inside. I had no intentions to offend or take a side or anything.

Besides, we give publicity on our blog homepage AND our facebook page at the expense of what? What have we asked any of our featured teams in return?

...Exactly.
-Jack H.

*features a KcMm Item* :af:

Kidding lol. Pretty much my point from earlier though.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!





I just feel you are sending the wrong message here.  Yes yes I know it says brawl vault too, and one of them is a logo and one of them is the recent pictures and ect. but still .-.


Anyways, I think I disabled RSS feeds on our blogger account but could you guys be so kind to take us off your feed. I don't want our hacks to be published on KC-MM's Facebook page.

This may not be a big deal to you guys, but it is to me. I care about the Team I'm on.

Could we take their spot? >.>
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!