Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Puraidou-chan on March 25, 2012, 09:05:07 AM
Who's we? o.o?
i think by "we" i think she's talking bout the Darque Saviors team (aka me, kit and spex)
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Oh! Been meaning to point this out: Your "news reel" at the top of the Index forum page needs to be fixed. it's got quite a number of broken links and bugs.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



March 25, 2012, 11:52:11 AM #1907 Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 03:34:09 PM by Miacis
Quote from: StarWaffle on March 25, 2012, 08:25:23 AM
I just feel you are sending the wrong message here.  Yes yes I know it says brawl vault too, and one of them is a logo and one of them is the recent pictures and ect. but still .-.
Why "but still" ?
It is just a page that's advertising the site and BV at the same time. You guys are looking much more into it than necessary.

Quote from: StarWaffle on March 25, 2012, 08:25:23 AM
Anyways, I think I disabled RSS feeds on our blogger account but could you guys be so kind to take us off your feed. I don't want our hacks to be published on KC-MM's Facebook page.
Ok. I have a legitimate question...
Why?

Why exactly would you be shooting your team in the foot by disregarding a free feature on a website that gets a whole lot more pageviews than yours, and which is profusely redirecting to your site so as to not steal said pageviews from you? And why also disable your RSS feeds altogether?
Now, you're basically asking everyone to always have LST tab open in their browsers all the time, and hit Refresh every day. What's the point of making your own website less accessible? oô

Just my little bit of advice, but I suggest you re-discuss the issue with all your team-mates before actually covering your bright talents under a black cloak. I'd be kinda surprised if all of them agreed to recieve less comments, views and feedback on their hacks.
Beyond, SJS, BlackJax and yourself will always get downloads and lots of attention no matter what. It's for people like Thany or Italian that I'm more worried about, as they deserve all the extra attention they can get.

Besides, I'm pretty sure it's also gonna remove you from our KCMM frontpage. Want us to remove the links to your website too, while we're at it?
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

lol, all of this began cuz my hack is on that banner


Quote from: jokekid on March 25, 2012, 11:58:00 AM
lol, all of this began cuz my hack is on that banner


Yeah and the only people complaining, are just complaining for the sake of complaining. You as the creator of that hack haven't complained about it, yet they have and big time :/

Hey... <_< Fellow LST member here.

Haven't been on MSN lately to talk to you guys about anything but I'm kinda with Miacis here. It's free advertising and everything links back to our site. Let's be real here, regardless of the actual content they have on their blog, KC:MM still gets more views than us and I wouldn't be surprised if more than half our own views were attributed to them linking us.

We're still not big enough to be asking for what your asking Star and as Miacis put it, we'd be shooting ourselves in the foot.

My 2 cents. <_< Though I also feel this was blown out of proportion.

I'm pretty sure this is just the last straw that broke the camel's back for Star. If he wants to remove the team from the Facebook page, then I back his "poor" decision (not like we need KC:MM's permission to do so, we can turn off the blog's post feed). I have faith in LSTeam's ability to run "on its own". We have the forums, a Twitter, the blog, and a YouTube account. If people are too lazy to check either of those four things, then that's just their .
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


March 25, 2012, 04:38:53 PM #1912 Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 04:42:02 PM by LordNOaH
Quote from: Vyse on March 25, 2012, 03:54:23 AM
I think you're blowing this out of proportion. Like I told Noah once, not everything is some big scandal or controversy.
I BEG TO DIFFER.

So yeah, people blew this out of proportion, but let's just chill out and look at why.  Starwaffle asked a simple question initially, and Vyse antagonized him with a less-than-polite reply.  I doubt this would have gone on for 3 pages if you'd tried not being a pompous stuck up [censored] for once.  That being said, LST, don't ask to be removed from the whole homepage and facebook page for this.  It's not a smart business move.

my two cents.

March 25, 2012, 05:09:14 PM #1913 Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 05:13:00 PM by Miacis
Quote from: SJS on March 25, 2012, 04:35:10 PM
I have faith in LSTeam's ability to run "on its own".
Probably, but from the looks of it, your teammates aren't backing you up.

Besides, you'll never be really running "on your own". If you guys can't stand the Kitty Corp MeowMix on the FB page, then how can you stand the one that's above your KCMM thread and your BV submissions?
LST has already tried to pull a "we aren't coming back on KCMM, we can do it on our own" (for legitimate, 500-esque reasons), and it didn't take long before everyone came back here.
So maybe it would be nice to actually think rationnally about why such a thing happenned? Instead of making decisions based on some sort of misplaced pride. And if possible, with a decision process that goes beyond just StarWaffle and SJS, that would be nice.

... Whatever, I'm only saying that as a community member who hates to see people shooting their partners in the feet just for being biased against us.

As an admin, I'd just like to know what exactly you want to be removed from? Just the FB page, or everywhere?
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

I'm going to have to agree with Beyond on this one.

This blew way out of proportion.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


March 25, 2012, 07:14:47 PM #1915 Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 07:18:40 PM by Vyse
Of course all this is blown out of proportion, I said that two pages ago or something. It's ridiculous, and purposefully inconveniencing your followers so you can stop getting free hits is frankly insane. This is nuts.

If he's giving up everything, Darque Saviors wishes to take his and ill rational decision by wishing to be apart of the Blog/Facebook thing. I also was one who said this is being over played and if he wants to loose stuff, We'll be glad to consume what he leaves behind.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on March 25, 2012, 07:29:02 PM
If he's giving up everything, Darque Saviors wishes to take his and ill rational decision by wishing to be apart of the Blog/Facebook thing. I also was one who said this is being over played and if he wants to loose stuff, We'll be glad to consume what he leaves behind.
Yeah, you said that already.

It's like scavengers with an appetite for download counts.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


March 25, 2012, 08:10:24 PM #1919 Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 08:13:25 PM by Ӄit ßallarɖ
Actually, I'm showing that your group's missing out on an oppertunity for staying in the spotlight. Personally, I don't give a damn about DL counts, or even Blog spot lighting. If it helps get our group noticed, cool. else The BrawlVault's good for us. The reaction you guys are giving and wanting to remove yourself from such a high state in the Kc Blog will draw attention to the hole that's left and it would be filled by someone. Not many know about the limit of groups that is alloud to rss it and hey, If I can get our group there, it'd give my people more confedence in making quality hacks.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!