Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I've gotten about 36 PM's just from BrawlVault reports once. :v
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on August 12, 2012, 04:35:24 PM
I've gotten about 36 PM's just from BrawlVault reports once. :v
The limit isn't on received PMs, the limit is on PMs sent.

My bad. Continue.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: PAVGN on August 11, 2012, 10:45:16 PM
Can we make It so that people who have never posted a topic before need to have their topics approved before they appear? Lately, all that have been getting posted in the character texture and vertex hacks section are topics that don't belong there. It's getting annoying.
Uh, isn't that a little bit excessive?
I mean, as a whole there hasn't been so many misplaced topics that nobody can wait for said topic to be moved. Adding an approval time for that just seems like an inconvenience for both the newcomers and ourselves.
I dunno if anyone agrees with me, though. Haven't really seen misplaced topics myself outside of the ones that were reported.

I'm also working on a small guide to the boards. Like, a page that explains in a bit more details what goes where, what nice things you can do around the place, etc... So maybe that could help the issue?
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

How many people are in the srs kitten group?

Quote from: StarWaffle on August 16, 2012, 02:25:49 AM
How many people are in the GameWatching group?
Fixed.

Yeah I seen that group and why does it exist?
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

it's for people who don't want access to the gaming board xD

Quote from: jokekid on August 16, 2012, 02:34:25 AM
it's for people who don't want access to the gaming board xD
Well, luckily, the family thread's gone :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I'm just wondering who else is in it? because holy [censored] I really don't care for all this show yourself and girlfriend talk taking over all the most recent posts. I'm a srs kitten. Only here for srs hacking stuff >.>  srs

I was wondering if whoever else is in the group, think we can also get rid of discussion and chatter?

Quote from: Zelia on August 16, 2012, 02:32:07 AM
Yeah I seen that group and why does it exist?

Quote from: Miacis on September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM
  • "srs kitten" membergroup
    • A membergroup that prevents you from seeing the Off-Topic section. Post here or PM Vyse or Miacis if you would like to opt in.

Quote from: StarWaffle on August 16, 2012, 03:03:11 AM
I'm just wondering who else is in it?
Two. You and Jokekid.

Did you know that if you click the white arrow at the right edge of a category's name, it hides that category? Forever?

August 16, 2012, 03:10:18 AM #2230 Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 03:12:24 AM by StarWaffle
I'm talking about recent posts.

Jokekid, do you use discussion and chatter?

Also It doesn't hide off-topic, it was just forum games i think.

You guys got a section so you don't see the Off Topic board and its called "srs Kitten"?

Too funny. Too [censored]ing funny.


i actually use the chatter :oshi:
you could be "supah srs kitten"
xD

Oh okay, that's okay. I'll just stay thankful for not being able to see the forum games.