Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Zelia on November 24, 2012, 07:45:26 PM
Instead of posting it here. You could just report the bot. Then it will be taken care of.
This.

Anyways, I took care of it.

Would a suggestion for an award go here, or in the award thread? ._.
Keep studying the greats honey, I'm one of them.
KCMM Alumn.

Quote from: Mikuru Baby~<3 on November 25, 2012, 04:14:25 AM Would a suggestion for an award go here, or in the award thread? ._.
The Award Thread.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I'm experiencing an issue with posting videos. When I preview a post before making it or even when I edit an existing post to test it my youtube link comes up as just the link, not the video itself. I've even tried quoting someone's video, same thing. This wasn't like this until about 5AM, Mountain Time, (GMT -7) I was able to see my videos in the preview before then.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Starts at 3:35
[/quote]


Is this something that was implemented overnight (like a post limit to post videos), did I do something wrong, or am I just the only one who can't see the videos appear?
With my desktop out of commission I am on hiatus until further notice.
But I'm still playing plenty of Hyrule Warriors & Smash 3DS!
NNID: WarioMANX | 3DS FC: 4596-9459-1042
(I'll accept any NNID add, but PM me your 3DS FC if you add my 3DS)
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Quote from: WarioMANX on November 25, 2012, 09:09:10 PM
I'm experiencing an issue with posting videos. When I preview a post before making it or even when I edit an existing post to test it my youtube link comes up as just the link, not the video itself. I've even tried quoting someone's video, same thing. This wasn't like this until about 5AM, Mountain Time, (GMT -7) I was able to see my videos in the preview before then.

Is this something that was implemented overnight (like a post limit to post videos), did I do something wrong, or am I just the only one who can't see the videos appear?
I don't seem to be having any problems. Your video link works just fine.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

November 26, 2012, 02:56:29 AM #2345 Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 03:00:06 AM by Ӄit ßallarɖ
Quote from: WarioMANX on November 25, 2012, 09:09:10 PM
I'm experiencing an issue with posting videos. When I preview a post before making it or even when I edit an existing post to test it my youtube link comes up as just the link, not the video itself. I've even tried quoting someone's video, same thing. This wasn't like this until about 5AM, Mountain Time, (GMT -7) I was able to see my videos in the preview before then.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Is this something that was implemented overnight (like a post limit to post videos), did I do something wrong, or am I just the only one who can't see the videos appear?
Video links in quotes will revert to a link form. Also, some Youtube styled likes doesn't always work, like the youtube links with https or playlist links. Also there's a limit to how many videos can be linked on a page (See my Pop Fiction for a good example)
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



November 26, 2012, 05:05:12 AM #2346 Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 01:46:24 PM by Miacis
Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on November 26, 2012, 02:56:29 AM
Video links in quotes will revert to a link form. Also, some Youtube styled likes doesn't always work, like the youtube links with https or playlist links. Also there's a limit to how many videos can be linked on a page (See my Pop Fiction for a good example)
The "s" was the problem!!! Tried all my videos without the "s" (only http), all work. Thanks! Not sure why an "s" wasn't there all the time but whatever. I kinda feel like the idiot that warning labels like "don't dry your hair while sleeping" are made for.
With my desktop out of commission I am on hiatus until further notice.
But I'm still playing plenty of Hyrule Warriors & Smash 3DS!
NNID: WarioMANX | 3DS FC: 4596-9459-1042
(I'll accept any NNID add, but PM me your 3DS FC if you add my 3DS)
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Quote from: WarioMANX on November 26, 2012, 05:05:12 AM
^This

The "s" was the problem!!! Tried all my videos without the "s" (only http), all work. Thanks! Not sure why an "s" wasn't there all the time but whatever. I kinda feel like the idiot that warning labels like "don't dry your hair while sleeping" are made for.
it's quite alright. It's only been resently that Youtube started using Http - Secured. I dono why as people goto Youtube to watch stuff, not hack it..
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on November 26, 2012, 10:40:36 AM
it's quite alright. It's only been resently that Youtube started using Http - Secured. I dono why as people goto Youtube to watch stuff, not hack it..
I like https, because it updates my New Videos box every time I click "Previous" after watching a vid. :>

But yeah, HTTPS is a good way to keep your YT vids as individual links.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

I'm not sure if this is the place to ask this but how does the "buddy" thing works?
Can you see the people who have added you in their buddy list or are they just your secret personal collection of gathered usernames?
Does it have any function besides that?
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


I think it highlights their names a different color when they're online, but other than that, it has no real function that I am aware of

Quote from: NaOH on December 02, 2012, 06:23:18 PM
I think it highlights their names a different color when they're online, but other than that, it has no real function that I am aware of
They're actually just bold in the online list on the bottom of the forum homepage, it doesn't really add anything besides using the search for PM's (the "buddy only" option)

Quote from: Flygon on December 02, 2012, 06:12:06 PM
I'm not sure if this is the place to ask this but how does the "buddy" thing works?
Can you see the people who have added you in their buddy list or are they just your secret personal collection of gathered usernames?
Does it have any function besides that?
It puts their name in bold, adds the PM function that Pride mentionned, and most importantly, allows you to easily view their profile, grab their IM/mail, check their online status and PM them from your buddy list. It's quite more convenient than fumbling around on the Search Members page for 10 minutes.

I guess it can be helpful if you keep in touch with lots of people, and don't use instant messengers for that.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

I would like this moved please.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54479.0
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509