Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.


I've been having a problem lately.  I'm trying to change my avatar, but I'm always getting an error, which is shown in the following quote.  To add insult to injury, the avatar that I'm trying to use actually uses less memory than the one that I'm currently using.

QuoteYour attachment couldn't be saved. This might happen because it took too long to upload or the file is bigger than the server will allow.

Please consult your server administrator for more information.

Has this place made any changes with the avatar rules or something?

January 19, 2013, 02:08:40 PM #2417 Last Edit: January 19, 2013, 07:39:17 PM by Nathan Drake
Quote from: Nathan Drake on January 19, 2013, 02:05:08 PM
Looks like there's another bot here http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?action=profile;u=25759 if this is the right place to post it
personas: [Nathan Drake Cole Mcgrath(Street  Fighter X tekken version  Jonah Hex Johnny storm Cilf Hudson Sonic Chuck Greene Frank West batman wolverine the Flash Green Lantern  Superman  Marty Mcfly  The atom(Dc universe comics)  Mimic (The Exlies  comics version) Alan Wake  Rambo  Indiana Jones and others


Aaaand Vish saved the day before I could. Oh well.
Never trust dentists in Orlando that operate from Pakistan, that's what I always say. .w.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

...for some reason, in the "Who's Online" section, I don't see "nothing, or nothing you can see" anymore. It now tells me exactly what off-limits/hidden topic someone is looking at, including the admin/moderator control panels. Unless this is some sort of temporary glitch that I won't see again, this might be a problem. Mind you the links to these topics don't work for me, but still.
3DS FC: 3265-5237-3766

Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Aisuru Senka on January 22, 2013, 02:24:07 AM
...for some reason, in the "Who's Online" section, I don't see "nothing, or nothing you can see" anymore. It now tells me exactly what off-limits/hidden topic someone is looking at, including the admin/moderator control panels. Unless this is some sort of temporary glitch that I won't see again, this might be a problem. Mind you the links to these topics don't work for me, but still.
What. What r u doin forum. I must test.

Quote from: Albafika on January 22, 2013, 03:38:57 AM
What. What r u doin forum. I must test.

I haven't seen any others since most mods appear offline, but I did see everything ds22 was doing.
3DS FC: 3265-5237-3766

Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

January 22, 2013, 03:40:39 AM #2423 Last Edit: January 22, 2013, 03:42:39 AM by Albafika
Quote from: Aisuru Senka on January 22, 2013, 03:40:05 AM
I haven't seen any others since most mods appear offline, but I did see everything ds22 was doing.
You are right. Oh god.

Vyse, I summon thee!

January 22, 2013, 03:44:14 AM #2424 Last Edit: January 22, 2013, 03:45:52 AM by Aisuru Senka
Quote from: Albafika on January 22, 2013, 03:40:39 AM
You are right. Oh god.

Vyse, I summon thee!



EDIT:


Vyse   10:44:28 PM   Viewing a help popup.

I feel like a stalker :laugh:
3DS FC: 3265-5237-3766

Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Oh heck. I feel bad for regularly abusing that then.

Fun as it is to watch the forum in motion, you might wanna fix that.

I thought it was a feature, not a glitch! Sorry.


None of the files related to the online list have changed in almost a year. And there's still stuff you can't see.



I'm pretty sure you could always see anything you see now.

January 22, 2013, 04:11:33 AM #2427 Last Edit: January 22, 2013, 04:14:01 AM by Aisuru Senka
Quote from: Vyse on January 22, 2013, 04:08:57 AM
None of the files related to the online list have changed in almost a year. And there's still stuff you can't see.



I'm pretty sure you could always see anything you see now.

I've never seen any of that stuff before. Maybe it was just a glitch. I dunno, sorry 'bout that.

Although I'm still suspicious about having seen you "viewing a help popup"
3DS FC: 3265-5237-3766

Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It's categorized as something that anyone can see. It has been since at least April of last year.