Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: SegtendoNoobs have been taking over Brawl Vault. ಠ_ಠ

I'd love to ban him, but I get an error whenever I try to ban a bot .-.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on February 04, 2013, 04:51:19 PM
I'd love to ban him, but I get an error whenever I try to ban a bot .-.
The error doesn't stops him from getting banned.

Oh really? Nice.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


What happened to the little calendar thingy that we used to have on the main page with everyone's birthday?
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Insufferable [censored] on February 04, 2013, 11:54:05 PM
What happened to the little calendar thingy that we used to have on the main page with everyone's birthday?
Hmm... seems it has vanished again. I am sure a admin will get it back up sometime.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

If nobody's bday is today then the calender is auto-hidden.. It's been like that for a long time..

Quote from: パンドラのハート on February 05, 2013, 05:38:11 AM
If nobody's bday is today then the calender is auto-hidden.. It's been like that for a long time..
Well it didn't come back up to list Mewtwo2000's birthday or other people's birthdays. Which the calender should be listing today.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Depends on what time it is for you i think. Don't know for sure.

February 05, 2013, 11:07:34 AM #2469 Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 11:12:23 AM by Miacis
I think the forums process the birthday times depending on the "birthdayed" user's timezone. Since M2000 lives in Spain, that would explain why you saw his birthday disappearing earlier than you expected.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

February 22, 2013, 10:29:25 PM #2471 Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 10:30:16 PM by Infernape
something weird happen there......

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Infernape on February 22, 2013, 10:29:25 PM
something weird happen there......

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Successfully exorcised.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


February 24, 2013, 07:49:56 PM #2473 Last Edit: February 24, 2013, 07:55:54 PM by Chaos_Knight
This user is 9 years old. (Which may be legit) I suggest anyone under 13 cannot make any post, but still can view the forums. Well of course people lie about their age on the internet, but still. He's always in Flygon's thread, nagging about what he makes and ignoring what we say about him. I really doubt he's going to the message into his head.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on February 24, 2013, 07:49:56 PM
This user is 9 years old. (Which may be legit) I suggest anyone under 13 cannot make any post, but still can view the forums. Well of course people lie about their age on the internet, but still. He's always in Flygon's thread, nagging about what he makes and ignoring what we say about him. I really doubt he's going to the message into his head.
"This user is 9 years old" <-- assuming that the birth-date is real to begin with. r)