Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Mr.Doggie on October 25, 2013, 08:47:24 PM
Not go to stray too far off topic, but wtf..... Did that guy just turn into a girl? Instagenderbend? Just wtf?
That's Rule 63 for you. :v
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Mr.Doggie on October 25, 2013, 08:47:24 PM
Not to stray too far off topic, but wtf..... Did that guy just turn into a girl? Instagenderbend? Just wtf?
Please don't go off-topic on this topic.

I need to get a PAL file (resources > data partition PAL) but Mediafire says "Folder not found".
Also it is still working with the NTSC one.

No more into brawl hacking as long as Fighter.pac remains not editable, also i don't have time for that anymore for the moment.
PSA/Moveset HERE : http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41974.0
STAGES HERE : http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=60399.0

Quote from: Chaoszard on November 11, 2013, 06:51:52 AM
I need to get a PAL file (resources > data partition PAL) but Mediafire says "Folder not found".
Also it is still working with the NTSC one.

Quote from: Albafika on October 25, 2013, 04:16:08 PM
No one has been willing to upload a backup. PAL members are just too lazy when it comes to community modding, which is the reason why everything, even the File Patch Code, comes late for PAL. They expect other regions to do their work for them.


I'll be willing to upload a PAL resource directory, i just need a PAL ISO of the game then.

Hey, I don't know if it's just me (as I've been having broswer issues lately) but the newest 10 hacks aren't appearing for me on the brawlvault home page.

Currently taking Stock Icon requests.
In need of an animator for a few moves for my PSA. PM me if interested.

Me neither and I just uploaded a new hack and it got pushed down too the bottom by the question mark ones

Quote from: Hosernaut on November 11, 2013, 06:19:10 PM
Hey, I don't know if it's just me (as I've been having broswer issues lately) but the newest 10 hacks aren't appearing for me on the brawlvault home page.

Quote from: POKE MASTER on November 11, 2013, 06:24:23 PM
Me neither and I just uploaded a new hack and it got pushed down too the bottom by the question mark ones
Fixed.

Quote from: Hosernaut on November 11, 2013, 06:19:10 PM
Hey, I don't know if it's just me (as I've been having broswer issues lately) but the newest 10 hacks aren't appearing for me on the brawlvault home page.
Quote from: POKE MASTER on November 11, 2013, 06:24:23 PM
Me neither and I just uploaded a new hack and it got pushed down too the bottom by the question mark ones
Yeah that was probably due to ghost hacks. If it happens again, let us know and we'll remove those. :)

Dunno if this is the right place to ask this but, one of my hacks got deleted from the Vault (Legendary Dissidia Cloud Strife over Olimar) which I was going to update recently since the download was taken down by mediafire, but right when I was going to upload the revised version, I couldn't find it :/

Can a mod/admin restore the hack to the vault so I can update it?

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Quote from: Omega-Zack Fair on November 12, 2013, 01:12:02 AM
Dunno if this is the right place to ask this but, one of my hacks got deleted from the Vault (Legendary Dissidia Cloud Strife over Olimar) which I was going to update recently since the download was taken down by mediafire, but right when I was going to upload the revised version, I couldn't find it :/

Can a mod/admin restore the hack to the vault so I can update it?

Yes, an admin or staff could restore it, but why was it deleted in the first place?

Not sure, it had a broken download report for a long while (been busy with a lot of things, haven't had the time). But when I finally had the chance, I noticed it disappeared out of no where :/

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Quote from: Omega-Zack Fair on November 12, 2013, 03:12:01 AM
Not sure, it had a broken download report for a long while (been busy with a lot of things, haven't had the time). But when I finally had the chance, I noticed it disappeared out of no where :/

Huh. Can't seem to find it.