Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Guests are viewing this topic.

Oh, it's back in the vault. Thanks to who ever fixed it haha. Great response time :P

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

My Browser has just told me that forums.kc-mm.com has been reported as an attack site.
:(




Quick question and perhaps this is not the place to ask for it, my apologies if so.
But how can one gain a title under your username, is it an achievement?

Quote from: Scout on January 17, 2014, 03:49:06 PM
Quick question and perhaps this is not the place to ask for it, my apologies if so.
But how can one gain a title under your username, is it an achievement?
It's for those who are part of the staff of kc-mm. Think like Brawlvault staff, global mods, the new blog team, etc. Its a little extra we get for our help on kc-mm. Miacis or Albafika could probably explain this better then i just did though.

The Vault Staff can have tittles? Well I didn't know that.

Quote from: Iwvi on January 17, 2014, 04:47:46 PM
The Vault Staff can have tittles? Well I didn't know that.
Didn't the staff announce it in the intro PM's they sent us?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Miacis on September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM
Custom Titles
Custom titles are additional text that appear just under a user's name in message displays and profile summaries. Only mods, admins, KC:MM team members, BV staff, and Special Access members can set a custom title. Special Access is granted only to former staff members (who left on good terms) and to this user for helping us out of a financial bind.

From the opening post of this thread

I have the "Badace" title, and I'm not part of any kind of staff.

I don't remember how or when I got it.

It once was the case where if you were super buddy buddy with a higher-up, they'd go ahead and give you one.

That was back in the Family days, haven't really seen it happen since then.

If you have one from back then, you're grandfathered in, but we don't do that anymore.

That really cleared out some thoughts, thanks guys!

Quote from: Gravity on January 17, 2014, 08:43:35 PM
It once was the case where if you were super buddy buddy with a higher-up, they'd go ahead and give you one.
"Super buddy buddy" is a bit stretching it, tbh. I think all I asked back in the day was "say something nice/silly" and most of the others would just give a title to anyone who asked.

We've got lots more people around the boards now, and some people used to ask for Title changes a bit too frequently, so yeah, different situation altogether now.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Quote from: Segtendo on January 17, 2014, 04:56:01 PM
Didn't the staff announce it in the intro PM's they sent us?
I provably missed it when I read it.

A donate button maybe?
No paypal or debit card for me, but maybe you could put it on the bar at the top? Some extra space at the end of it, at least it seems to me.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P