Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

May 10, 2014, 07:48:07 AM #2775 Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 07:50:20 AM by Vyse
There used to be one, but it wasn't kept up to date, and the vast majority of our bans are for bots anyway. We don't ban often.

The only real bans that I can remember are Milkaholic (because that's in the second post of this thread, and I see it a lot), Polaris, SmashHackers, and some guy who liked Sonic a lot, spammed emoticons, and kept pestering people about some kind of Vegeta PSA/vertex? I don't even remember his name(s).

Quote from: Vyse on May 10, 2014, 07:48:07 AM
There used to be one, but it wasn't kept up to date, and the vast majority of our bans are for bots anyway. We don't ban often.

The only real bans that I can remember are Milkaholic (because that's in the second post of this thread, and I see it a lot), Polaris, SmashHackers, and some guy who liked Sonic a lot, spammed emoticons, and kept pestering people about some kind of Vegeta PSA/vertex? I don't even remember his name(s).
What about TBM?(I believe this was the DBZ guy)
As I last recall he was permaban by you, yet his status is mute. Does that mean he's active.

Oh yeah, The Beastman, that was his name.

The ban must not have been permanent, then.

Bot or not, this guy needs to be noted or something.
Here is his profile.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?action=profile;u=36125

May 10, 2014, 08:18:31 AM #2779 Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 08:20:00 AM by Vyse
Yup, that looks like a bot, thanks.

But please don't post about bots here; just report their posts and let the mod team deal with them.

May 10, 2014, 08:26:33 AM #2780 Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 08:39:21 AM by Queen Chrysalis.
If I may ask because I don't seem to remember Polaris', nor Smashhackers ban for?
Is it okay if I may be given a reminder?
Don't have to answer it if you want to.

Edit: Oh. We can't post bots here anymore? Okay then :)

Oh TheBeastMan.
May we never speak of him.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Well he got what he deserved.
He was a major troll, and put Vyse into no choice but to ban him.

Quote from: Queen Chrysalis. on May 10, 2014, 07:32:44 PM
Well he got what he deserved.
He was a major troll, and put Vyse into no choice but to ban him.
Who gives a [censored]. Stop the spam on this thread. As a Moderator I have to read the threads in this section, and I'm sick of all the [censored]ing spam on these lately.

Is it possible to unsubscribe to a thread? So that a specific thread stops appearing on "Show new replies to your posts". If it isn't, can someone make it possible?
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on May 23, 2014, 09:05:07 PM
Is it possible to unsubscribe to a thread? So that a specific thread stops appearing on "Show new replies to your posts". If it isn't, can someone make it possible?
There isn't a function for that, plus i don't think SMF allows to even do that. I could be wrong though, i wouldn't mind having it myself. (Stupid threads that i posted in once.. xD)

Quote from: br3compactor on May 23, 2014, 09:05:07 PM
Is it possible to unsubscribe to a thread? So that a specific thread stops appearing on "Show new replies to your posts". If it isn't, can someone make it possible?
This was asked a few pages back. It was not possible.

Quote from: br3compactor on May 23, 2014, 09:05:07 PM
Is it possible to unsubscribe to a thread? So that a specific thread stops appearing on "Show new replies to your posts". If it isn't, can someone make it possible?
Quote from: パンドラの心 on May 23, 2014, 09:06:14 PM
There isn't a function for that, plus i don't think SMF allows to even do that. I could be wrong though, i wouldn't mind having it myself. (Stupid threads that i posted in once.. xD)
Quote from: Iwvi on May 23, 2014, 09:15:37 PM
This was asked a few pages back. It was not possible.
It's possible, but it's not via KC-MM. You have to go into the email you used to register, look for the notification of said thread, and there's a link that allows you to unsubscribe the thread you posted in. I did it several times, but I'm too lazy to look for each one and unsubscribe... lol
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Every time someone asks that question. And every time someone completely misses the point.

This isn't about e-mails, it's about the "Show new replies to your posts", which has all the threads you've posted in, regardless of subscriptions or notifications.

No, there's no way to unsubsribe other than deleting your posts in them.

No, we can't do anything about it. SMF doesn't have that function and there are no mods for it.

Probably because the forum kinda expects you to use notifications to follow threads you care about, and not that link which lists everything.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

So, I received a PM that was not addressed towards me.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Just reporting this here in case it's a forum error that others are experiencing.