Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

Lol that's what I've done. It just stopped doing so within the last week. And I make sure to click the notify button for threads. It just doesn't send the email.

Quote from: Pichi-Hime on September 24, 2014, 12:42:45 AM
Lol that's what I've done. It just stopped doing so within the last week. And I make sure to click the notify button for threads. It just doesn't send the email.

You mentioned the same thing happened with PMs, but you should auto-get notifications for those; did you change your email without changing it on kc-mm.com? Also, it could be that a bug got rid of what you put down for your email, and you may have to re-enter it in your settings.

Already tried that... It just isn't working lol.

September 24, 2014, 01:20:50 AM #2853 Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 04:35:30 PM by windhunter7
Quote from: Pichi-Hime on September 24, 2014, 12:51:23 AM
Already tried that... It just isn't working lol.

So you already tried going to http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?action=profile;u=29510;sa=account and making sure that the email listed there is the same as your email? As well as going here( http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?action=profile;u=29510;sa=notification ) and making sure that the tab thing is set to "Replies and moderation"? As well as going here( http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?action=profile;u=29510;sa=pmprefs ) and making sure that the tab thing has "Always" selected? If all this is correct, then it's probably you're email that's doing it; would you mind showing me a screenshot of your email?(You can PM it to me for privacy if you like.)

Post Merge: September 24, 2014, 04:35:30 PM

OOH! I have an idea! :D
There should be a button at the top of the website to set your status, where you just type something in and it changes it, so you don't have to go to forum profile information, scroll through your sig to the bottom, and put in bright letters saying your current status.
(By status, I mean what you're currently working on; I don't mean the thing that says if you're offline or online.)



Can someone like do something about this user? Like IP ban him? Since it's obvious all he wants to do is cause trouble. Because I've just about had it. Not to mention he's using another account to bypass a sanction.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?action=profile;u=27006

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?action=profile;u=25936
These two are the same person.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Already ahead of you. I sent a PM to Miacis and Vyse as soon as that report was Challenged.


Uhm, can someone help me? It has been a week since I don't get notifications of a topic I am tracking, doing me to check the replies in the hardest way (checking the topic.once instead of clicking unread replies). Wahy should I do? I am sure I am trackibg the topic...

Quote from: Ashley and Red on October 01, 2014, 06:42:38 PM
Uhm, can someone help me? It has been a week since I don't get notifications of a topic I am tracking, doing me to check the replies in the hardest way (checking the topic.once instead of clicking unread replies). Wahy should I do? I am sure I am trackibg the topic...
If you mean e-mails, that hasn't worked for a while i believe.
If you mean that you don't get the topic on your "recent replies" list, just comment on the topic once so it does go there.

Quote from: パンドラの心 on October 01, 2014, 09:10:51 PM
If you mean e-mails, that hasn't worked for a while i believe.
If you mean that you don't get the topic on your "recent replies" list, just comment on the topic once so it does go there.

Nope, I comments in the topic all day, sinc some time ago. Bu in last week it doesn't appear anymore in the list. This is the topic giving me problems: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882

Quote from: Vyse on October 01, 2014, 06:36:53 PM
Yup
[censored]. I sent a message about a warning message he received. Oh well.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Vyse on October 01, 2014, 06:36:53 PM
Yup
Quote from: Segtendo on October 01, 2014, 10:46:31 PM
[censored]. I sent a message about a warning message he received. Oh well.
I replied to a message he sent, and all the BV staff recieved it... opps, my bad.

It's better that way. Then we all see how he responds and how you treat him. So no abuse of power and no excuses on his part.