Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Can something be done about this user? At least sanction him? He's always requesting, getting off topic, and making pointless posts. He's been doing it for the longest time.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?action=profile;u=16532
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SwingSet on October 03, 2014, 05:07:14 AM
Can something be done about this user? At least sanction him? He's always requesting, getting off topic, and making pointless posts. He's been doing it for the longest time.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?action=profile;u=16532
I highly agree.

After being told to stop multiple times, he still does not stop and continues to derail threads.

He also necroposted a two year old thread just to ask an unrelated question.

He's an overall annoyance to just about everyone.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: SwingSet on October 03, 2014, 05:07:14 AM
Can something be done about this user? At least sanction him? He's always requesting, getting off topic, and making pointless posts. He's been doing it for the longest time.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?action=profile;u=16532

Yes, he never seizes to ask unrelated questions on multiple threads.

That same noob is still giving me [censored], even off the Forums. But I'm making the complaint because he's still making threats. Saying something about if an alt account of his' isn't unbanned (that said alt account was banned for multiple rule breaking offenses, yet his other accounts are still here), then he'll remake/shut down the forums and tell Vyse something.

Here's a screencap I took before I banned him from my channel. I meant to screencap the full comment, but I banned him before I remembered to do so.



Will you do something about this user, because I am reaching my peak of tolerance.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfDreamland on October 08, 2014, 01:37:40 PM
That same noob is still giving me [censored], even off the Forums. But I'm making the complaint because he's still making threats. Saying something about if an alt account of his' isn't unbanned (that said alt account was banned for multiple rule breaking offenses, yet his other accounts are still here), then he'll remake/shut down the forums and tell Vyse something.

Here's a screencap I took before I banned him from my channel. I meant to screencap the full comment, but I banned him before I remembered to do so.



Will you do something about this user, because I am reaching my peak of tolerance.


He's most likely bluffing, since he can't even spell words right or have decent grammar, which are required to be able to hack into a website in the first place, not to mention that this website is (I believe)run by programmers. :-\

Of course he's bluffing. He's just some child who can't comprehend getting punished for his actions.

But the thing is that he's constantly harassing me, even after Admins told him to stop. He's getting pissy because one of his 6 alt accounts was banned. Noobs on these Forums have hit an all time low for me. And I've just about had it.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfDreamland on October 08, 2014, 02:14:19 PM
Of course he's bluffing. He's just some child who can't comprehend getting punished for his actions.

But the thing is that he's constantly harassing me, even after Admins told him to stop. He's getting pissy because one of his 6 alt accounts was banned. Noobs on these Forums have hit an all time low for me. And I've just about had it.

Please note that these are only suggestions:

The thing about children, though, is that "telling them to stop" will usually just make it worse; what you need to do is, show him that what he did will result in bad things. So, for example(This is just an example; I wouldn't recommend actually trying this), if you shut down kc-mm.com and pretended and even on the news that it's required for civilization, that would show him that rage and shutting down a website in rage wouldn't do anything.

Another alternative option would be to not outright-ban him on YouTube or whatever, but to talk to him and attempt persuading him before banning him.(I literally mean to ban him afterward, I'm talking persuading to get him to accept being banned, and to warn him of getting banned again.) Nearly anyone can be persuaded with the right moves and what-not; it's all in the neuro-linguistic programming. ;D

There are a few that are impossible to persuade whatsoever, though. :-\

Quote from: KingOfDreamland on October 08, 2014, 01:37:40 PMWill you do something about this user, because I am reaching my peak of tolerance.
He's IP banned here. I'm not sure what you expect us to do about his actions on other sites. You can report him on Youtube here.

And I'm well aware of the stuff he's been saying. I've gotten multiple very entertaining e-mails from him. I've just been ignoring them. Eventually, his tantrum will peter out.

Oh.

Sorry I got so heated up earlier. I thought nothing was done other than a warning message. That's why I got so upset.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Just keep banning him and not reply and/ or message him, slowly he will loose his options. You now have the power to block him out of your account, so just keep doing it and act like its extremely funny (because it is). Being angered pleases him.

Trolls where never easy to deal with, but being a troll to fight a troll its the most effective way to deal with these situations.

Atleast it worked for me.

Quote from: Scout on October 09, 2014, 12:10:00 AM
Just keep banning him and not reply and/ or message him, slowly he will loose his options. You now have the power to block him out of your account, so just keep doing it and act like its extremely funny (because it is). Being angered pleases him.

Trolls where never easy to deal with, but being a troll to fight a troll its the most effective way to deal with these situations.

Atleast it worked for me.

Hmm.. that isn't actually a bad idea. To quote Timmy Turner, "What could go wrong?" No, really, it would most likely work. :af:

October 13, 2014, 02:42:11 AM #2876 Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 12:54:30 PM by Vyse
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I was so worried

oh no
so spooky
much scare
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Vyse on October 13, 2014, 02:42:11 AM
[spoiler]







I was so worried

Sometimes, when I'm feeling down, I wish I'd get PMs like that.

Then when I actually see others get it, I feel relieved that I never get it.

I'm praying for the speedy recovery of Scout, ABC, and Vyse's brains lol


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I don't recall receiving any messages of the sort... weird...